From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: WEATHERMAN
Subject: Re: New purchase
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:50:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:50 UTC

-=> WEATHERMAN wrote to TRACKER1 <=-

WE> this thing had it. And for some stupid reason, wife had to have a .380
WE> Derringer that she spotted.

I've never owned a Derringer, but have thought about it before...

I have also been intrigued by the Taurus .380 revolver. :-)

WE> high. I actually picked up all of the above for a FAIR price -
WE> especially considering one should not expect bargains at a gun show.
WE> Suffice it to say I paid well below MSRP. Of course the dealer we
WE> purchased from is one we've bought from before so they were more
WE> willing to cut us a deal.

Always a bonus. :-)

WE> Don't doe as much shooting as we used to do, I guess we're mainly just
WE> building the collection. Will be something of an inheritance....

We don't shoot as much as we used to either... We live in the country
and have all the space we need to shoot, but it has been HOT - LOL.

.... Adam to Eve-> 'I'll wear the plants in this family'.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ The Minecraft Server @ 199.231.191.60