From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance.

dovenet / Hobbies / Re: RC Cars

SubjectAuthor
o Re: RC CarsJason Bock

1
Re: RC Cars

<65CEF849.2574.dove-hob@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=952&group=DOVE-Net.Hobbies#952

From: jason.bock@VERT/SILICONU (Jason Bock)
To: Thumper
Subject: Re: RC Cars
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 00:36:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hobbies
 by: Jason Bock - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 00:36 UTC

On <14 Feb, 13:19>, Thumper wrote to Massacre :

T> @VIA: THEWASTE
T> @MSGID: <65CE65BA.20.dove-hobby@wastelands-bbs.net>
T> @REPLY: <65CBEE5A.2571.dove-hob@vert.synchro.net>
T> @TZ: 41e0
T> -=> Massacre wrote to All <=-
T>
T> Ma> @VIA: VERT
T> Ma> I used to be big into R/C cars and built many Associated cars (RC10,
T> Ma> RC10T, carpet cars, 4WD, etc)
T>
T> Ma> What is the best to get into now?
T>
T> Ma> I think an off road type of buggy would suit my needs best, but what
T> is
T> Ma> one of the better brands and cars?
T>
T> I was very much into it also. I've kinda let it slip on but still have my
T> gear
T> and one Traxxas Nitro 4WD with custom roll cage, etc. Might have to fire
T> it up
T> soon! Anyways, Traxxas has some nice Electric and Nitro models to look at.
T>
T>
T>
T> ... So easy, a child could do it. Child sold separately.
T> --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
Ok, I had one of the e-maxx trucks too. I upgraded to an all alluminum chasis, upgraded the motors, then sold it. lol I gor much more than I put into it at least.

--- ProBoard v2.31
* Origin: ProBoard / FuNet WHQ - SiliconUnderground - siliconu.com (0:0/0)