From: fusion@VERT/CFBBS (fusion)
To: Kurisu
Subject: Re: voter fraud
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:43:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: fusion - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:43 UTC

On 17 Feb 2024, Kurisu said the following...
Ku> But then come the complaints that ID laws discriminate; that turnout
Ku> rates are lower for non-whites in areas where the laws are strict.
Ku>
Ku> Okay, if that's the case then **why** are the turnouts lower for
Ku> non-whites? What causes them to not show up when such laws are strict?
Ku> Find the answer to that and you have the real reason turnouts are lower
Ku> in stricter voter ID law areas. Solve that problem and there ya go,
Ku> turnouts should go back to normal. _____

there IS no turnout. and no problem. those people don't stop showing up because they can't produce ID.. they never did in the first place. the only thing the laws do is keep the fraudsters at bay.

so if that's the case, are there groups of random white people voting on behalf of the black people in their community? bit ironic..

* Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi

Re: voter fraud

<65D11495.8202.dove-debate@final-zone.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=928&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#928

From: kurisu@VERT/FINALZON (Kurisu)
To: fusion
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:18:29 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Kurisu - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:18 UTC

Re: Re: voter fraud
By: fusion to Kurisu on Sat Feb 17 2024 02:43 pm

> there IS no turnout. and no problem. those people don't stop showing up
> because they can't produce ID.. they never did in the first place. the only
> thing the laws do is keep the fraudsters at bay.

Yeah I'm just playing devils advocate here to the counterpoint.
_____
xadara.com | final-zone.net

---
■ Synchronet ■ Final Zone BBS - final-zone.net

Re: voter fraud

<65D11B0E.4526.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=929&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#929

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: fusion
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:46:06 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:46 UTC

Re: Re: voter fraud
By: fusion to Kurisu on Sat Feb 17 2024 02:43 pm

> there IS no turnout. and no problem. those people don't stop showing up
> because they can't produce ID.. they never did in the first place. the only
> thing the laws do is keep the fraudsters at bay.

i had to go do a random drugtest for my employer the other week. i got no problem with it because i dont do drugs and i milk that time. i go out for breakfast or lunch and get some errands done while i do it and get paid for it.

anyways, bunch of hombres are in there too and they have to take physicals or whatever. they don't speak english and the lady keeps asking them for id. i whip out my drivers license and say hey.. "ID". then they finally smile and understand.

They turn them all away. they have wallets... but no IDs. I think democrats want those guys to be future voters; i think that's the gameplan.

Personally I think immigrants should have fast path to becoming citizens and getting the rights they deserve. immigrant workers are abused and misused.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: voter fraud

<65D22E65.26237.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=933&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#933

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:52:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:52 UTC

>Personally I think immigrants should have fast path to becoming citizens and ge
>ting the rights they deserve. immigrant workers are abused and misused.

If they are working, or at least trying to, and paying taxes I agree. A
good many of them are doing those things a lot better than citizens are.

* SLMR 2.1a * Home Safety Tip #1. Don't iron whilst naked.

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

Re: voter fraud

<65D277F0.4534.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=936&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#936

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:34:40 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 21:34 UTC

Re: Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to MRO on Sun Feb 18 2024 10:52 am

> >Personally I think immigrants should have fast path to becoming citizens
> and ge
> >ting the rights they deserve. immigrant workers are abused and misused.
>
> If they are working, or at least trying to, and paying taxes I agree. A
> good many of them are doing those things a lot better than citizens are.
>

> * SLMR 2.1a * Home Safety Tip #1. Don't iron whilst naked.

i think a big problem is they do not 'melt' into society. they have their own places they go to have fun, they have their own places to eat and do business.
There's a big lauguage barrier. learning another language when you are an adult is super difficult and takes a lot of time.
i'm thinking about hispanics now but this is relevant for other people that
immigrate here.

If we opened up citizenship for everyone that is living here I think a lot of people wouldn't do it because they wouldn't know about it. Furthermore i think they would be scared they would be deported (fear mongering by their slaveowners, the democrats)
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: voter fraud

<65D36315.26244.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=940&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#940

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:42:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:42 UTC

> ople wouldn't do it because they wouldn't know about it. Furthermore i think
> ey would be scared they would be deported (fear mongering by their slaveowners
> the democrats)

This is unfortunately likely correct.

* SLMR 2.1a * Oh, I see, said the blind man to his deaf wife

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP