You see but you do not observe. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, in "The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes"

dovenet / Debate / voter fraud

SubjectAuthor
* voter fraudMRO
+* voter fraudKurisu
|+- voter fraudMRO
|`* voter fraudDumas Walker
| +* voter fraudMRO
| |+* voter fraudNightfox
| ||+- voter fraudMRO
| ||+* voter fraudDumas Walker
| ||`- voter fraudOgg
| |`* voter fraudDumas Walker
| | `* voter fraudMRO
| |  `- voter fraudDumas Walker
| `* voter fraudNopants
|  `* voter fraudDumas Walker
|   `* voter fraudNopants
|    `* voter fraudDumas Walker
|     `- voter fraudNopants
`* voter fraudDumas Walker
 `* voter fraudMRO
  `* voter fraudDumas Walker
   `- voter fraudMRO

1
voter fraud

<65D045F7.4520.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=922&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#922

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: All
Subject: voter fraud
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:36:55 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 05:36 UTC

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2qtRiOu0Ud/

so this happened to me in my home town. someone was voting for me.
all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address to match up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and
all they would have to say is yes.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D0A867.8197.dove-debate@final-zone.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=923&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#923

From: kurisu@VERT/FINALZON (Kurisu)
To: MRO
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 06:36:55 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Kurisu - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:36 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: MRO to All on Fri Feb 16 2024 11:36 pm

> all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address
> to match up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and
> all they would have to say is yes.

Yep, that's some straight up bull right there. ID checks and verification should be the bare fucking minimum.

But then come the complaints that ID laws discriminate; that turnout rates are lower for non-whites in areas where the laws are strict.

Okay, if that's the case then **why** are the turnouts lower for non-whites? What causes them to not show up when such laws are strict? Find the answer to that and you have the real reason turnouts are lower in stricter voter ID law areas. Solve that problem and there ya go, turnouts should go back to normal.
_____
xadara.com | final-zone.net

---
■ Synchronet ■ Final Zone BBS - final-zone.net

voter fraud

<65D0D61E.26227.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=924&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#924

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 10:30:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:30 UTC

> https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2qtRiOu0Ud/

> so this happened to me in my home town. someone was voting for me.
> all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address to
> tch up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and
> all they would have to say is yes.

That is pretty lazy on the part of the polling place attendent. Sounds
like they don't need to be working there any more, at the very least.

* SLMR 2.1a * Anything that can go wr ... #@^% Bus Error -- Core

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D0F174.4523.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=925&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#925

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Kurisu
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 11:48:36 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:48 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Kurisu to MRO on Sat Feb 17 2024 06:36 am

> Yep, that's some straight up bull right there. ID checks and verification
> should be the bare fucking minimum.
>
> But then come the complaints that ID laws discriminate; that turnout rates
> are lower for non-whites in areas where the laws are strict.

I remember videos they made of people going to black communities.
they ask black people if they have id. they said of course i have id! who wouldn't have id! Then they'd say do you not know what (this word) means and other things that democrats would use to demean and cast black people as unintelligent.

it's all a big game.
i'm in milwaukee. so many black americans voted for joe biden it makes no sense. most people don't even vote. there was obvious voter fraud. voting observers were KICKED OUT of voting halls, as well.

> to that and you have the real reason turnouts are lower in stricter voter ID
> law areas. Solve that problem and there ya go, turnouts should go back to
> normal. _____

Honestly I do not want to waste the time voting anymore. I think our system is too old, too easy to manipulate and too convoluted. I don't trust anything.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D0F228.4524.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=926&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#926

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 11:51:36 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:51 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to MRO on Sat Feb 17 2024 10:30 am

> > https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2qtRiOu0Ud/
>
> > so this happened to me in my home town. someone was voting for me.
> > all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address
> > to tch up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and
> > all they would have to say is yes.
>
> That is pretty lazy on the part of the polling place attendent. Sounds
> like they don't need to be working there any more, at the very least.

years later they would ask for id but if they're corrupt, things will still happen. it's just a book where they check that yes this person came on this date.

during those years with the fraud i remember there being a super super old woman that could barely function or find names in the book. there was a younger person who would always jump in and help her.

maybe someone did not vote for me. maybe they just checked off names incorrectly? no way to know. all i know is it happened MANY times and when i moved, it ended. There's nothing i can do about. Furthermore, in my home town they've had other forms of voter fraud and they won't even persue charges when law enforcement has reported it.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D22E65.26235.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=931&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#931

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:31:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:31 UTC

> maybe someone did not vote for me. maybe they just checked off names incorrect
> ? no way to know. all i know is it happened MANY times and when i moved, it e
> ed. There's nothing i can do about. Furthermore, in my home town they've had
> her forms of voter fraud and they won't even persue charges when law enforceme
> has reported it.

They just need to say "and they voted for the Republicans" or "...the bad
orange man!" and that'll get charges going.

Mike

* SLMR 2.1a * The one who dies with the most toys is dead.

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D22E65.26236.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=932&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#932

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: KURISU
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:50:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:50 UTC

> Okay, if that's the case then **why** are the turnouts lower for non-whites? W
> t causes them to not show up when such laws are strict? Find the answer to tha
> and you have the real reason turnouts are lower in stricter voter ID law areas
> Solve that problem and there ya go, turnouts should go back to normal.

Here they usually point out that it is more difficult for non-whites to get
proper ID due to the areas they live in. Unless they live in the middle of
nowhere, it is the urban areas where it is easier to get the new "Real IDs"
here.

So, yeah, they don't want to solve whatever the issue is that causes it to
be more difficult to get proper ID. They want to be lazy and just not
require IDs to vote (even though they are required for a ton of other
stuff that people need to do), plus that gives them something to keep
complaining about without rather than fixing it.

* SLMR 2.1a * We need change: Lenin 1917, Hitler 1936, Clinton 2016

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D2766A.4532.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=934&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#934

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:28:10 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 21:28 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to MRO on Sun Feb 18 2024 10:31 am

> > it e
> > ed. There's nothing i can do about. Furthermore, in my home town they've
> > had her forms of voter fraud and they won't even persue charges when law
> > enforceme
> > has reported it.
>
> They just need to say "and they voted for the Republicans" or "...the bad
> orange man!" and that'll get charges going.
>
> Mike

yeah, seriously. they even had people who were voting for people in nursing homes. of course they were democrat votes.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D27740.4533.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=935&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#935

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:31:44 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 21:31 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to KURISU on Sun Feb 18 2024 10:50 am

> Here they usually point out that it is more difficult for non-whites to get
> proper ID due to the areas they live in. Unless they live in the middle of
> nowhere, it is the urban areas where it is easier to get the new "Real IDs"
> here.

every bus system takes people to the dmv. i find it hard to believe that people can't get ID. you need an ID to cash checks. the only time i've seen the 'people can't get id' argument is in regards to voting. People can't function without identification. maybe they are talking about homeless people? but i'm sure there's people who will drive groups of homeless people to get ID so they can vote.

I think it's largely a made up situation. This year i didn't even have to renew my drivers license in person. i just did it online and then i'm good for another several years.

> stuff that people need to do), plus that gives them something to keep
> complaining about without rather than fixing it.

i think it's a chess piece in voter fraud. the argument about racism, people can't get id, black people are too stupid for this and that, etc
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D2A218.29129.dove_dove-deb@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=937&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#937

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: MRO
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:34:32 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Nightfox - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 00:34 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: MRO to Dumas Walker on Sun Feb 18 2024 03:31 pm

MR> you need an ID to cash checks.

Not necessarily anymore. There are bank apps for smartphones that let you deposit a check (often up to an amount like $5,000) by taking photos of the front and back with your phone. I've also deposited checks at my bank's ATM and didn't need to show ID.

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

voter fraud

<65D2AA37.4536.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=938&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#938

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Nightfox
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 19:09:11 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 01:09 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Nightfox to MRO on Sun Feb 18 2024 04:34 pm

> Re: voter fraud
> By: MRO to Dumas Walker on Sun Feb 18 2024 03:31 pm
>
> MR> you need an ID to cash checks.
>
> Not necessarily anymore. There are bank apps for smartphones that let you
> deposit a check (often up to an amount like $5,000) by taking photos of the
> front and back with your phone. I've also deposited checks at my bank's ATM
> and didn't need to show ID.

how did these hypothetical people setup bank accounts and get smartphones if they don't own identification?
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D2775C.3544.dove-deb@crackintimebbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=939&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#939

From: nopants@VERT/CITBBS (Nopants)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:32:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Nopants - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:32 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to KURISU on Sun Feb 18 2024 10:50 am

> So, yeah, they don't want to solve whatever the issue is that causes it to
> be more difficult to get proper ID. They want to be lazy and just not
> require IDs to vote (even though they are required for a ton of other
> stuff that people need to do), plus that gives them something to keep
> complaining about without rather than fixing it.

Who is 'they'? It sounds like you are talking about the boogie man.

How do you guys sleep at night with so many scary theys around? I bet you
don't. Lol.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Crack in Time BBS - crackintimebbs.ddns.net:2323

voter fraud

<65D36315.26245.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=941&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#941

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: NOPANTS
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:46:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:46 UTC

> > So, yeah, they don't want to solve whatever the issue is that causes it to
> > be more difficult to get proper ID. They want to be lazy and just not
> > require IDs to vote (even though they are required for a ton of other
> > stuff that people need to do), plus that gives them something to keep
> > complaining about without rather than fixing it.

> Who is 'they'? It sounds like you are talking about the boogie man.

You cut out the part I was responding to. Who "they" are was contained in
that part. Maybe you are just too dumb to understand context but, in this
case, "they" are the Democrats who make all of the arguments about why it
is supposedly so difficult to get an ID, and "they" do exist because "they"
complain about that same damn thing every time anyone mentions that you
should be able to produce a proper ID in order to vote.

* SLMR 2.1a * Blue Wave Tagline makers can DO IT l o n g e r .

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D36315.26246.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=942&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#942

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:00:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 14:00 UTC

>every bus system takes people to the dmv. i find it hard to believe that people
>can't get ID. you need an ID to cash checks. the only time i've seen the 'peop
>e can't get id' argument is in regards to voting. People can't function withou
> identification. maybe they are talking about homeless people? but i'm sure
>here's people who will drive groups of homeless people to get ID so they can vo
>e.

It does in the city, which is where the Democrats claim the "no ID" problem
is. Here, when they implemented the "Real IDs" (the ones mandated by the
Feds if you want to fly on planes), many of the local offices in smaller
areas had so much trouble implementing the process that the state took it
over. Now, you have to be able to travel to a regional office to get your
ID.

For city folk, nothing changed. For some of the rural areas, that might
take most of a day. Most of those folks want/need to be able to drive, so
they do it but, if there is a group in this state that is underserved by
"ID services" it would be people in the rural areas and not our urban
population.

One of the local state reps has been trying to pass a law to make it easier
to get the "non-Real ID" option licences/ID cards for folks who don't care
about flying.

> I think it's largely a made up situation. This year i didn't even have to ren
> my drivers license in person. i just did it online and then i'm good for anot
> r several years.

Sounds like your state came up with a different (and probably better) way to
address the issue.

> > stuff that people need to do), plus that gives them something to keep
> > complaining about without rather than fixing it.

> i think it's a chess piece in voter fraud. the argument about racism, people
> n't get id, black people are too stupid for this and that, etc

Yes. It is a chess piece that the Democrats/left want to keep on the board.

* SLMR 2.1a * A man without a gun will soon not be free.

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D36315.26247.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=943&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#943

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: NIGHTFOX
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:05:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 14:05 UTC

> MR> you need an ID to cash checks.

> Not necessarily anymore. There are bank apps for smartphones that let you dep
> it a check (often up to an amount like $5,000) by taking photos of the front a
> back with your phone. I've also deposited checks at my bank's ATM and didn't
> eed to show ID.

Note that it says "cash checks" and not deposit them. I have never needed
an ID to *deposit* a check into my own bank. I have only needed an ID to
try to *cash* one somewhere other than my own bank.

That honestly doesn't happen too much anymore, for me anyway.

I *do* need an ID to set up a bank account, get a COVID vax, pass a
background check to get a job, and for several other things.

* SLMR 2.1a * Clap on <<CLAP CLAP>>, Clap off <<CLAP #@%%*&@ NO CARRIER

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D38BC0.26248.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=944&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#944

From: ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Ogg)
To: Nightfox
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:13:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Ogg - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 14:13 UTC

Hello Nightfox!

N> [...] I've also deposited checks at my
N> bank's ATM and didn't need to show ID.

You still need an ID to open a bnk account in the first place.

--- OpenXP 5.0.58
* Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D3C47D.4541.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=945&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#945

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:13:33 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:13 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to MRO on Mon Feb 19 2024 09:00 am

> It does in the city, which is where the Democrats claim the "no ID" problem
> is. Here, when they implemented the "Real IDs" (the ones mandated by the
> Feds if you want to fly on planes), many of the local offices in smaller
> areas had so much trouble implementing the process that the state took it
> over. Now, you have to be able to travel to a regional office to get your
> ID.

in my state the real id has been pushed off for a very very long time.
right now they are saying you need one in 2025.

> > I think it's largely a made up situation. This year i didn't even have to
> > ren
> > my drivers license in person. i just did it online and then i'm good for
> > anot
> > r several years.
>
> Sounds like your state came up with a different (and probably better) way to
> address the issue.

that was a throwback to covid. they also waived drivers tests for people
that needed to get drivers licenses. they recently lifted taht waiver for renewal and no drivers test.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D3C4ED.4542.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=946&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#946

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:15:25 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:15 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to NIGHTFOX on Mon Feb 19 2024 09:05 am

> Note that it says "cash checks" and not deposit them. I have never needed
> an ID to *deposit* a check into my own bank. I have only needed an ID to
> try to *cash* one somewhere other than my own bank.
>
> That honestly doesn't happen too much anymore, for me anyway.

i need an id to do anything at my bank and credit union.
i never deposited a check at an atm; i use direct deposit or take a photo.

i think they should snap a photo of your id for dropping money at an atm and flashcash. there's a lot of fraud.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

voter fraud

<65D3E732.3557.dove-deb@crackintimebbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=947&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#947

From: nopants@VERT/CITBBS (Nopants)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:41:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Nopants - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:41 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to NOPANTS on Mon Feb 19 2024 08:46 am

> You cut out the part I was responding to. Who "they" are was contained in
> that part. Maybe you are just too dumb to understand context but, in this
> case, "they" are the Democrats who make all of the arguments about why it
> is supposedly so difficult to get an ID, and "they" do exist because "they"
> complain about that same damn thing every time anyone mentions that you
> should be able to produce a proper ID in order to vote.

I quoted your whole thing this time.

We have some theys by us too that mow all the lawns around here and chill in
the grass and check out all the tail on the way to yoga class, while the guys
with ID are at work.

I do my own lawn, but I always wonder if I should wake them from their, what is
it, siesta dreaming about yoga butts and ask them for some f*cking ID.

Lululemon tho...

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Crack in Time BBS - crackintimebbs.ddns.net:2323

voter fraud

<65D4B01D.26251.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=948&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#948

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:37:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:37 UTC

> in my state the real id has been pushed off for a very very long time.
> right now they are saying you need one in 2025.

Here, they got a waiver for a while but finally decided they needed to push
forward with it or Kentuckians wouldn't be able to fly without a passport.
So they instituted it in 2019. By 2020, they moved driver's licensing to
regional offices only due to issues at the county level with getting it
implemented and working.

The KYTC made it sound like they had to get it done then, but it sounds
like maybe they did not.

When I got my license renewed in 2019, the biggest issue I noticed was that
people did not follow directions and did not have the proper documentation
required if they wanted the Real ID. That caused the lines to be more
horrible than usual, and more confrontations between customers and staff.
They did a very good job of advertising ahead of time, including sending
you a brochure listing the requirements before your ID came up for renewal,
so there were a lot of folks just not paying attention or trying to scam
the system.

> that was a throwback to covid. they also waived drivers tests for people
> that needed to get drivers licenses. they recently lifted taht waiver for ren
> al and no drivers test.

Part of that sounds a little dangerous. ;)

* SLMR 2.1a * Are you pulling my leg! ...nahh, that's just the dog!

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D4B01D.26252.dove-deb@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=949&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#949

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: MRO
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:39:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:39 UTC

> i need an id to do anything at my bank and credit union.
> i never deposited a check at an atm; i use direct deposit or take a photo.

I think they ask for my ID if I go into the lobby to deposit something, but
only if I don't have a deposit slip or my member card handy.

* SLMR 2.1a * Men are a pain in the @$$, women are a pain EVERYWHERE!

---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

voter fraud

<65D60821.26254.dove-deb@CAPTEST>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=950&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#950

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPTEST (Dumas Walker)
To: NOPANTS
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:25:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Dumas Walker - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:25 UTC

> > You cut out the part I was responding to. Who "they" are was contained in
> > that part. Maybe you are just too dumb to understand context but, in this
> > case, "they" are the Democrats who make all of the arguments about why it
> > is supposedly so difficult to get an ID, and "they" do exist because "they"
> > complain about that same damn thing every time anyone mentions that you
> > should be able to produce a proper ID in order to vote.

> I quoted your whole thing this time.

> We have some theys by us too that mow all the lawns around here and chill in
> the grass and check out all the tail on the way to yoga class, while the guys
> with ID are at work.

> I do my own lawn, but I always wonder if I should wake them from their, what i
> it, siesta dreaming about yoga butts and ask them for some f*cking ID.

So you have Democrat Politicians (the "they" in every instance of my quote)
who mow lawns, check out tail, and don't go to their elected offices?
Shame on them.

* SLMR 2.1a * The worst ice cream flavor is probably squirrel.

---
� Synchronet � Capitol City Test System

voter fraud

<65D68D4B.3561.dove-deb@crackintimebbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=951&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#951

From: nopants@VERT/CITBBS (Nopants)
To: Dumas Walker
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:54:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Nopants - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:54 UTC

Re: voter fraud
By: Dumas Walker to NOPANTS on Wed Feb 21 2024 09:25 am

> Shame on them.

I know. "they" are everywhere.

"they" spray glyphosate right on my neighbors swingset, probably giving the
kids enlarged lymph nodes.

"they" seem to be having a blast hanging out in the sun on some fool's 1.4M
property while he's at work.

Maybe "they" can be directed to the General forum for ID right here.
Our
team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or
citizenship documents and other ID cards.

So easy even a "they" could figure it out.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Crack in Time BBS - crackintimebbs.ddns.net:2323