From: pengo@VERT/ARIANA (Pengo)
To: All
Subject: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:36:13 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Pengo - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 09:36 UTC

Girls got chip planted without them knowing it

some may say it kind of obscure conspiracy theory but, did you people ever
heard of certain state (for example israel) with help of gay men cult or
something stalking and abusing young girls, especially those who ever somehow
got someone's attention for being lolita, nymphet, sexually curious or
anything? I recently heard something like this, group or a cult stalk girls
like this in POOLS saunas clinics and fit centers and they plant something,
possibly a tracking devices, virus capsulas or drags and most of all chips
under their skin? Buttocks, palms of hands and feets most of all? It leaves
roundy red dot or a stripe on a skin people usually pay little to no attention.
Some models have it too, for example
https://www.xerotica.com/video/lovely-ginger-pleasures-her-lover-with-a-blowjob
-before-he-slips-his-tool-deep-into-her-muff-51458.html or on a feet of this
girl
https://www.xerotica.com/video/captivating-dame-looks-fresh-as-she-shows-off-he
r-perky-tits-wihle-posing-in-the-bathroom-53737.html Also they keep stalking
and abusing (and possibly killing) girls whos mothers could fit the same
criteria (was a lolita in ANY way). Rhythmic gymnasts and possibly some other
dance and sport practices. Who's skinny just skinny, no time to check for
driving license just plant her on, izhak! She dates pedos anyway. Who's
prominent member of certain pop culture communities (Sailor Moon for example)
and who's anyhow may be described as follower of anything relatively close can
be described as mother-goddess cult or cult of Isis goddes (aka Usha, Venus,
Innana and so on... Sailor Moon is targeted as somewhat of modern
representation of following mythology) if you suspect something or know
anything write about it!PK

---
� Synchronet � Ariana Interface BBS - Retro.ArianaSociety.com

Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it

<65C9331A.8036.dove-debate@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=908&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#908

From: gamgee@VERT/PALANTIR (Gamgee)
To: Pengo
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:35:00 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Gamgee - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 20:35 UTC

-=> Pengo wrote to All <=-

Pe> Girls got chip planted without them knowing it

<SNIP garbage>

Hey whack-job,

Take your bullshit somewhere else.

.... Some people are born stupid, others work to acquire it.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL

girls beingchip planted without them knowing it

<65C95848.4508.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=910&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#910

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Pengo
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 17:29:12 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:29 UTC

Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it
By: Pengo to All on Sun Feb 11 2024 04:36 am

> relatively close can be described as mother-goddess cult or cult of Isis
> goddes (aka Usha, Venus, Innana and so on... Sailor Moon is targeted as
> somewhat of modern representation of following mythology) if you suspect
> something or know anything write about it!PK

yeah this is some crazy shit. and i opened up the one porno movie you posted
and it's just 2 people fucking.

anyways, get out of here with that crazy shit. DON'T write about it.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it

<65C9DA5B.243.dove-debate@hdcbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=911&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#911

From: pengo@VERT/HDCBBS (pengo)
To: MRO
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 02:44:11 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: pengo - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 08:44 UTC

> Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it
> By: Pengo to All on Sun Feb 11 2024 04:36 am

> > relatively close can be described as mother-goddess cult or cult of Isis
> > goddes (aka Usha, Venus, Innana and so on... Sailor Moon is targeted as
> > somewhat of modern representation of following mythology) if you suspect
> > something or know anything write about it!PK

> yeah this is some crazy shit. and i opened up the one porno movie you posted
> and it's just 2 people fucking.

> anyways, get out of here with that crazy shit. DON'T write about it.
> ---
> ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
why so much panic then?

---
■ Synchronet ■ Hard Drive Cafe - hdcbbs.com

Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it

<65CA8F0B.4513.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=914&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#914

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: pengo
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 15:35:07 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 21:35 UTC

Re: Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it
By: pengo to MRO on Mon Feb 12 2024 02:44 am

> > yeah this is some crazy shit. and i opened up the one porno movie you
> > posted and it's just 2 people fucking.
>
> > anyways, get out of here with that crazy shit. DON'T write about it.

> why so much panic then?

like i said, get the fuck out of here with that crazy shit.
take your garbage someplace else.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it

<65CB2D02.249.dove-debate@hdcbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=917&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#917

From: pengo@VERT/HDCBBS (pengo)
To: MRO
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:49:06 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: pengo - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:49 UTC

> Re: Re: girls beingchip planted without them knowing it
> By: pengo to MRO on Mon Feb 12 2024 02:44 am

> > > yeah this is some crazy shit. and i opened up the one porno movie you
> > > posted and it's just 2 people fucking.

> > > anyways, get out of here with that crazy shit. DON'T write about it.

> > why so much panic then?

> like i said, get the fuck out of here with that crazy shit.
> take your garbage someplace else.
> ---
> ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
chill it if you r not part of it u got nothing to be scared

---
■ Synchronet ■ Hard Drive Cafe - hdcbbs.com