From: somedude@VERT/ABINARY (somedude)
To: Moondog
Subject: 30 super - opinions?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 03:22:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: somedude - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 03:22 UTC

I ran some timed drills and a qualification course with a friend's 30SC.

While I had been a bit skeptical at first, it was pretty neat. Recoil was
definitely a bit less than a comparable 9mm, muzzle blast was no worse, and the times were tighter than a nine. I'd consider a Shield EZ to try loading some cast flat nose a bit lighter and see if they'd cycle as a small game gun that can be uploaded in town.

I have a hunch that it will do well for newish gun carriers, handloaders, and those who don't pack a spare mag and appreciate some more capacity for it.

* Origin: Archaic Binary

30 super - opinions?

<6383B57C.2654.dove-gun@cavebbs.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=890&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#890

From: moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS (Moondog)
To: somedude
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 07:07:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Moondog - Sun, 27 Nov 2022 12:07 UTC

Re: 30 super - opinions?
By: somedude to Moondog on Sat Nov 26 2022 10:22 am

> I ran some timed drills and a qualification course with a friend's 30SC.
>
> While I had been a bit skeptical at first, it was pretty neat. Recoil was
> definitely a bit less than a comparable 9mm, muzzle blast was no worse, and
> town.
>
> I have a hunch that it will do well for newish gun carriers, handloaders, an

Sweet!

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net