From: weatherman@VERT/TLCBBS (Weatherman)
To: All
Subject: Cody Firearms Experience
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 11:39:43 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Weatherman - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:39 UTC

On my way to Cody this weekend for some much needed quality time with a
Thompson
M1928. Might visit several other old friends while I'm there, but haven't made
any solid plans other than to spend time with Tommy...
Regards,
-==*>Weatherman<*==-

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Lost Chord BBS - Cheyenne, WY

Cody Firearms Experience

<64B03AB1.2827.dove-gun@cavebbs.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=89&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#89

From: moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS (Moondog)
To: Weatherman
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 13:56:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Moondog - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:56 UTC

Re: Cody Firearms Experience
By: Weatherman to All on Wed Jul 12 2023 11:39 am

> On my way to Cody this weekend for some much needed quality time with a
> Thompson
> M1928. Might visit several other old friends while I'm there, but haven't m
> any solid plans other than to spend time with Tommy...
> Regards,
> -==*>Weatherman<*==-

Sweet! Cody was remodeled awhile back when Ashley was the curator.

I have only handled a Thomspon twice. Heavy for sure.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net

Re: Cody Firearms Experience

<64B6D9FF.89.dove-firearms@tlcbbs.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=90&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#90

From: weatherman@VERT/TLCBBS (Weatherman)
To: Moondog
Subject: Re: Cody Firearms Experience
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:29:19 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Weatherman - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 18:29 UTC

> > On my way to Cody this weekend for some much needed quality time with a
> > Thompson
> > M1928. Might visit several other old friends while I'm there, but
> > haven't m any solid plans other than to spend time with Tommy...
> > Regards,
> > -==*>Weatherman<*==-

> Sweet! Cody was remodeled awhile back when Ashley was the curator.

> I have only handled a Thomspon twice. Heavy for sure.

> ---
The Cody Firearms Experience hadn't changed much since the last time I was up
there, about two years ago. Seems they've added an axe-throwing attraction to
the back room, but the main lobby area and range seem pretty much the same.

Wondering if maybe you might be conflating the Cody Firearms Experience with
the Firearms Museum at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. My son went into
the museum and said there were a lot of changes in all five museums,
particularly the firearms museum. I didn't go in. Stupid me wore new shoes
and they were really making my dogs scream. I was able to go in to get my
Tommy Gun therapy and then I was pretty well done. Wasn't really enough, was
was SO tempted to have them bring me the P90...
Regards,
-==*>Weatherman<*==-

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Lost Chord BBS - Cheyenne, WY

Re: Cody Firearms Experie

<64B84791.2829.dove-gun@cavebbs.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=91&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#91

From: moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS (Moondog)
To: Weatherman
Subject: Re: Cody Firearms Experie
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 16:29:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Moondog - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:29 UTC

Re: Re: Cody Firearms Experie
By: Weatherman to Moondog on Tue Jul 18 2023 12:29 pm

> > > On my way to Cody this weekend for some much needed quality time with
> > > Thompson
> > > M1928. Might visit several other old friends while I'm there, but
> > > haven't m any solid plans other than to spend time with Tommy...
> > > Regards,
> > > -==*>Weatherman<*==-
>
> > Sweet! Cody was remodeled awhile back when Ashley was the curator.
>
> > I have only handled a Thomspon twice. Heavy for sure.
>
> > ---
>
> The Cody Firearms Experience hadn't changed much since the last time I was u
> there, about two years ago. Seems they've added an axe-throwing attraction
> the back room, but the main lobby area and range seem pretty much the same.
>
> Wondering if maybe you might be conflating the Cody Firearms Experience with
> the Firearms Museum at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. My son went int
> the museum and said there were a lot of changes in all five museums,
> particularly the firearms museum. I didn't go in. Stupid me wore new shoes
> and they were really making my dogs scream. I was able to go in to get my
> Tommy Gun therapy and then I was pretty well done. Wasn't really enough, wa
> was SO tempted to have them bring me the P90...
> Regards,
> -==*>Weatherman<*==-

Cody Firearms Museum was remodeled between 2017-2019

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net