From: mcpherson1031dst@VERT/SLPSTRM (mcpherson1031dst)
To: McPherson Delaware Statutory Trust (DST)
Subject: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 00:32:40 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: mcpherson1031dst - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:32 UTC

We have years of experience in this industry and have built up a reputation as
one of the most trusted suppliers in the UK, Europe, and worldwide. We
appreciate that there are many different options available. 1031 exchange
companies

The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm.
Our platform provides access to the largest marketplace of DST investments from
over 30 different sponsor companies. We review each DST investment to ensure
that it's a legitimate option for our clients. Our client's personal goals are
our number one priority.
www.mcpherson1031dst.com/

---
� Synchronet � SlipStream BBS - slipstreambbs.net - Oshawa, ON

The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme

<6329FF6C.51.dove-ent@thefbo.us>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=771&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#771

From: charles.blackburn@VERT/FBOBBS (Charles Blackburn)
To: mcpherson1031dst
Subject: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 06:59:08 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Charles Blackburn - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 10:59 UTC

Re: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investmen
By: mcpherson1031dst to McPherson Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) on Tue Sep 20 2022 07:32:40

WTF with the spam?

that's at least 3 groups i've seen it in!

regards
Charles Blackburn
The F.B.O BBS 21:1/221 618:250/36
bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
DOVE-Net FSX-Net MicroNET USENET
Coming soon: FIDO-Net

---
■ Synchronet ■ The FBO BBS - bbs.thefbo.us - A place for aviation fun....

The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme

<632A5F34.37781.dove_entertai@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=772&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#772

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: Charles Blackburn
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 10:47:48 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Nightfox - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:47 UTC

Re: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme
By: Charles Blackburn to mcpherson1031dst on Tue Sep 20 2022 01:59 pm

CB> WTF with the spam?

CB> that's at least 3 groups i've seen it in!

With many BBSes using web forum interfaces, I think some bots find a way to create accounts and post spam here.

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Re: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST)investme

<632BDF0C.34001.dove-ent@roughneckbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=774&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#774

From: tracker1@VERT/TRN (Tracker1)
To: Nightfox
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:05:32 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Tracker1 - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 21:05 UTC

On 9/20/22 17:47, Nightfox wrote:
>> WTF with the spam?
>>
>> that's at least 3 groups i've seen it in!
>
> With many BBSes using web forum interfaces, I think some bots find
> a way to create accounts and post spam here.

I just posted to their contact form telling them how I feel about their
spam. If it weren't for the captcha, would probably write a bot that
does it... if I really cared a little more, would mechanical turk the
bastards.
--
Michael J. Ryan - tracker1@roughneckbbs.com
---