From: ib.joe@VERT/JOESBBS (IB Joe)
To: DaiTengu
Subject: Re: Up, Up, and away, in
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 01:01:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: IB Joe - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 01:01 UTC

On 07 Feb 2023, DaiTengu said the following...

Da> There are people who think Trump is still the "secret president" and
Da> that the US Military still takes orders from him.
Da>
Da> So, was Trump directly in charge of the Afghanistan withdrawl?

No... we need 4 years of Joe Biden to use as a foil for Trump's presidency... Trump as on record saying he wanted every nut and bolt out of that country before the military were to pull out.

IB Joe
AKA Joe Schweier
SysOp of Joe's BBS
-=JoesBBS.com=-

.... Consultant: A person who makes good on a salesman's promises!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
* Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80