From: esc@VERT/MONTEREY (esc)
To: MRO
Subject: Re: queen dead
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 05:14:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: esc - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 05:14 UTC

MR> everybody i know that retired didn't last long after that. cancer or
MR> whatever.

It's interesting you say that. My dad retired at like 66 or something and now he's too old to actually do the things he wanted to do throughout his life. Traveling is physically tough for him.

My wife and I aren't rich by any stretch but we do have a plan to retire around 50, at which point we can live modestly until the end. But we'll be able to travel and see the world and do things we want to do without being too extravagant.

I'll probably end up bored and find something to do. My dad says that he has no problem not working at this point, he says it feels very natural haha.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/11 (Linux/64)
* Origin: m O N T E R E Y b B S . c O M