From: arrl.de.wd1cks@VERT/WLARB (ARRL de WD1CKS)
To: QST
Subject: Frank Donovan, W3LPL, Wins the May 2021 QST Cover Plaque Award
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 08:06:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: ARRL de WD1CKS - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 08:06 UTC

06/01/2021

The winning article for the May 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is "What to Expect
During the Rising Years of Solar Cycle 25," by Frank Donovan, W3LPL.

The QST Cover Plaque Award - given to the author or authors of the most popular
article in each issue - is determined by a vote of ARRL members on the QST[1]
Cover Plaque Poll web page[2]. Cast a ballot for your favorite article today!

[1] http://www.arrl.org/cover-plaque-poll
[2] http://www.arrl.org/cover-plaque-poll

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS