From: poindexter.fortran@VERT/REALITY (poindexter FORTRAN)
To: Daryl Stout
Subject: Re: Weather program?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 00:25:00 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: poindexter FORTRAN - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 07:25 UTC

-=> Daryl Stout wrote to Chad Jipiti <=-

DS> If you go to tbolt.synchro.net -- look in file board 1, file area 1,
DS> for a file named TBHISTRY.ZIP which details my foray into computers,
DS> and eventually to BBSing...nearly 40 years in length now. It's even
DS> more amazing when you see what I started on with computer, BBS, and
DS> internet wise, to what I have today; and I'll bet other long time
DS> Sysops have similar stories.

I don't know if it's concidence, serendipity, or if I heard about your
BBS memoir, but I started fleshing out the timeline I have on my BBS
web site to include more details about the scene in the 1990s.

Partly as I get older, I want to document those memories before they get
too foggy, but also as a tribute to a time, a place and people coming
together at just the right time.

.... Think of the radio
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
� Synchronet � .: realitycheckbbs.org :: scientia potentia est :.