From: brokenmind@VERT/TIABBS (Brokenmind)
To: HusTler
Subject: Reading QWK files under RE:
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 04:03:36 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Brokenmind - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:03 UTC

Re: Reading QWK files under RE:
By: HusTler to Brokenmind on Thu Oct 31 2019 10:26 pm

>> I never gave my real information when it came to the Elite scene but
>> had no big issues on regular boards depending but that's really a
>> wisdom issue more than anything...

>> BrokenMind

Hu> Nobody did if you were truely "Elite". Warez traders never used real info.
Hu> Were you in the Commodore scene at all? Man there was a new release every
Hu> day. Games Games and more Games. I met more 16 year old coders back then.
Hu> Smart kids. Really smart. I'd love to know what they did with their lives.
Hu> Did they use their skills wisely or end up behind bars? ;-)

I was never in the Commodore Scene at all. I played around with many types of BBS Sofware.. Renegade / Celerity / Oblivion / Vision were my favroite back in the days but as in warez 0-3 day for PCs...and was affilated with all sorts of having and craking back in the day and was approched a few years back to join a well known one but i declined.. I could tell you some crazy stories of were alot of the people i know that ended up in jail or working for uncle sam and have put there skills to good uses.. but i would never go into any of it here... but good questions and thought though.

BrokenMind

---
■ Synchronet