From: margaerynne@VERT/PALANTIR (Margaerynne)
To: All
Subject: Gene Wolfe
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 18:22:02 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Margaerynne - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 23:22 UTC

Who here has read anything by Gene Wolfe?

I've been slowly diving (easing?) into his stuff over the past few weeks,
though books have been hard to come by at the library.

Having just finished Fifth Head of Cerberus (his second novel), and looking
for the next book in the Book of the New Sun series, I'm pretty eager to discuss him.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL