From: esc@VERT/MONTEREY (esc)
To: MRO
Subject: Re: queen dead
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 15:19:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: esc - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 15:19 UTC

MR> the queen died 911 days after covid was declared a pandemic.

So?

MR> AND she said the moonlanding was fake.

Ugh. This is false. In fact she welcomed the astronauts to Buckingham Palace after their trip to the moon and met with them personally.

Just what is this conspiracy kick all about?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/11 (Linux/64)
* Origin: m O N T E R E Y b B S . c O M

Re: queen dead

<631B36E5.2800.dove-ent@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=726&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#726

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: esc
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 00:51:49 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: MRO - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 05:51 UTC

Re: Re: queen dead
By: esc to MRO on Thu Sep 08 2022 10:19 pm

> MR> the queen died 911 days after covid was declared a pandemic.
>
> So?

it was a message from our masters. 9-1-1

> Ugh. This is false. In fact she welcomed the astronauts to Buckingham Palace
> after their trip to the moon and met with them personally.

and that is where she heard it straight from the horse's mouth that it was fake. those asstronaughts wouldn't even swear on the bible that they went to the moon. the queen KNEW.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::