From: wyse.guy@VERT/WYSE_GUY (Wyse Guy)
To: Tim
Subject: pray
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 10:48:00 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
 by: Wyse Guy - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 18:48 UTC

RE: pray
BY: Tim to All on Mon Jan 16 2023 09:22 pm

> We must pray just to made it today!! Amen' Lord help us all' Amen'

In the Firearms Area you said everyone needs one... now you say we must pray
just to make it through today...

You predict bad times ahead and clearly need help... Perhaps you need more
than God and a Gun? There are plenty of people in the world who get along just
fine without either... maybe we should aspire to be more like them? :)

-WG

---
■ Synchronet ■ Wyse Guy BBS Retro is as Retro does! WyseGuyBBS.mywire.org:2300

pray

<63C80712.7.dove-religion@73.86.207.34>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=72&group=DOVE-Net.Religion#72

From: tim@VERT/WHIZARDM (Tim)
To: Wyse Guy
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 02:49:54 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
 by: Tim - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 07:49 UTC

Re: pray
By: Wyse Guy to Tim on Tue Jan 17 2023 05:48 pm

> RE: pray
> BY: Tim to All on Mon Jan 16 2023 09:22 pm
>
> > We must pray just to made it today!! Amen' Lord help us all' Am
>
> In the Firearms Area you said everyone needs one... now you say we must p
> just to make it through today...
>
> You predict bad times ahead and clearly need help... Perhaps you need more
> than God and a Gun? There are plenty of people in the world who get along j
> fine without either... maybe we should aspire to be more like them? :)
>
> -WG

lol.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whizardmagic Cave - 73.86.207.34