From: esc@VERT/MONTEREY (esc)
To: Moondog
Subject: Re: space is fake?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 16:19:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: esc - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 16:19 UTC

Mo> If a machine put footprints on the moon, wouldn't it be visible with
Mo> everything else left behind?

"Hey Bob, I have an idea. Let's build a robot (before robot technology exists) to deepfake a moon landing by stomping around the surface of the moon. This will be so deep-state that people won't even be able to see the footprints anyway and the only time anyone will see them is the next time in 50 years we decide to send something up there!"

(conversation overheard at NASA, probably)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/11 (Linux/64)
* Origin: m O N T E R E Y b B S . c O M

Re: space is fake?

<6311B37C.2773.dove-ent@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=697&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#697

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: esc
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 19:40:44 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: MRO - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:40 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: esc to Moondog on Thu Sep 01 2022 11:19 pm

> "Hey Bob, I have an idea. Let's build a robot (before robot technology
> exists) to deepfake a moon landing by stomping around the surface of the
> moon. This will be so deep-state that people won't even be able to see the
> footprints anyway and the only time anyone will see them is the next time in

they could have put up a larger version of those wind up feet toys.
https://i.imgur.com/njeKEk0.png

Then, have it drop off that bullshit mirror all the moonies talk about.

and robots have existed in some shape or form for a long, long time.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: space is fake?

<631654D1.29757.dove-net2003@conchaos.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=719&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#719

From: bex@VERT/CONCHAOS (bex)
To: Mro
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:02:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: bex - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 23:02 UTC

-=> Mro said to esc: <=-

MRO> they could have put up a larger version of those wind up feet toys.
MRO> https://i.imgur.com/njeKEk0.png

Okay, that's it, you're obviously just a troll, *nobody* is stupid enough to
entertain the idea of wind up feet toys on the moon. Good going, you had me
thinking that you were just an idiot for a while.

-- Bex <3
Tobias F�nke: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

* Q-Blue 2.4 *

---
� Synchronet � -=[ conchaos.synchro.net | ConstructiveChaos BBS ]=-