From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: CHRIS
Subject: PMR 30
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:42:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:42 UTC

-=> CHRIS wrote to MOONDOG <=-

CH> By: Moondog to Gamgee on Sun Sep 12 2021 10:52 am

CH> I am about to purchase a keltec pmr30 for the woodchucks hahahah. Ya i
CH> remeber someone telling me good things about the dillon machines, I
CH> think it will be one I'll look into. I only have a small area to do it
CH> in due to my other hobbies hahahah.

Would like to know what you think about the PMR... I have wanted a .22 mag
auto loading pistol for a while. I was THIS close to picking one up when
I learned a guy I go to church with has one. It's not for sale, but he
let me shoot it.

I enjoyed it a lot, and it 'ran good' - no problems for a little less than
100 rounds, but I decided it wasn't worth $400 to me to go out and buy
one. But if I can ever pick one up for half that or less maybe...

.... Aibohphobia, n. -- the fear of palindromes.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Horn Lake, MS * winserver.org

Re: PMR 30

<613FFC81.633.dove-firearms@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=708&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#708

From: gamgee@VERT/PALANT (Gamgee)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Subject: Re: PMR 30
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:30:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Gamgee - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 18:30 UTC

-=> JIMMY ANDERSON wrote to CHRIS <=-

CH> I am about to purchase a keltec pmr30 for the woodchucks hahahah. Ya i
CH> remeber someone telling me good things about the dillon machines, I
CH> think it will be one I'll look into. I only have a small area to do it
CH> in due to my other hobbies hahahah.

JA> Would like to know what you think about the PMR... I have wanted
JA> a .22 mag auto loading pistol for a while. I was THIS close to
JA> picking one up when I learned a guy I go to church with has one.
JA> It's not for sale, but he let me shoot it.

I have one and I LOVE it. The 22WMR has more pop than most people
think. Not good for much more than small varmints, and certainly not
what you'd want for self-defense, but it's fun to play with at the range
or out in the woods. Having 30 rounds in a lightweight pistol is pretty
cool. Has great fiber optic sights and is very accurate. Have never
had a single malfunction with it.

JA> I enjoyed it a lot, and it 'ran good' - no problems for a little
JA> less than 100 rounds, but I decided it wasn't worth $400 to me to
JA> go out and buy one. But if I can ever pick one up for half that
JA> or less maybe...

I think it's worth what it costs.

.... It's a chain saw. I always carry one for emergencies.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL