From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: CHRIS
Subject: Re: 45 acp amo
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:34:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:34 UTC

-=> CHRIS wrote to MOONDOG <=-

CH> By: Moondog to Chris on Thu Sep 09 2021 11:26 pm

CH> ant that the truth. I was going to get into reloading but never did.

Same here. Always had a small interest in it. Now that I have a .357
lever gun I might start loading some .38's... I'd like to cast my
own bullets too...

Yes, when I bake a pie or cake I like to do it from scratch. :-)

.... I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Horn Lake, MS * winserver.org

Re: 45 acp amo

<61400F02.2477.dove-gun@cavebbs.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=714&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#714

From: moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS (Moondog)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:54:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Moondog - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 19:54 UTC

Re: Re: 45 acp amo
By: JIMMY ANDERSON to CHRIS on Mon Sep 13 2021 02:34 pm

> -=> CHRIS wrote to MOONDOG <=-
>
> CH> By: Moondog to Chris on Thu Sep 09 2021 11:26 pm
>
> CH> ant that the truth. I was going to get into reloading but never did.
>
> Same here. Always had a small interest in it. Now that I have a .357
> lever gun I might start loading some .38's... I'd like to cast my
> own bullets too...
>
> Yes, when I bake a pie or cake I like to do it from scratch. :-)
>

> ... I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.

I haven't tried casting yet. The club I belong to has yearly bullet trap
cleanouts, so a source of workable lead alloy is not an issue. I know some
who powder coat their cast bullets to reduce barrel fouling.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net