From: esc@VERT/MONTEREY (esc)
To: MRO
Subject: Re: mug computer
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 14:36:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: esc - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 14:36 UTC

MR> hey kids. i was talking about this on my irc server, but what the hell

Woah, interesting. How did you find this? Let me know how it ends...weird!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/11 (Linux/64)
* Origin: m O N T E R E Y b B S . c O M

Re: mug computer

<63133877.2780.dove-ent@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=705&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#705

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: esc
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 23:20:23 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: MRO - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 04:20 UTC

Re: Re: mug computer
By: esc to MRO on Fri Sep 02 2022 09:36 pm

> MR> hey kids. i was talking about this on my irc server, but what the hell
>
> Woah, interesting. How did you find this? Let me know how it
>
> ends...weird!

this time it WAS a mug. but it was really really heavy and in a larger box. it was so heavy i had to open up and edge of the box to see.

i was picking up food right next to the ups store so it was no big deal. i dropped off and got a refund in minutes.

usually you can get stuff you're not supposed to have if you order stuff that's in masterpacks that the workers don't break up.

these can be shampoo, hair dyes, stuff like that. stuff that has multiple units all wrapped in plastic together.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::