Time-sharing is the junk-mail part of the computer business. -- H. R. J. Grosch (attributed)

dovenet / Entertainment / Re: space is fake?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: space is fake?Irish_Monk
+* Re: space is fake?MRO
|`- Re: space is fake?Moondog
`* Re: space is fake?Nightfox
 +* Re: space is fake?MRO
 |+- Re: space is fake?Nightfox
 |`- Re: space is fake?Gamgee
 `* Re: space is fake?Tracker1
  +- Re: space is fake?MRO
  `- space is fake?Ogg

1
Re: space is fake?

<630EAC15.50125.dove-ent@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=668&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#668

From: irish_monk@VERT/WARPED (Irish_Monk)
To: Nightfox
Subject: Re: space is fake?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:26:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Irish_Monk - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:26 UTC

Ni> I think all of this has been debunked before too.. One guy mentioned
Ni> flag waving - After physically moving the flag to place it in the
Ni> ground, yes, it's going to briefly look like it's waving. It wasn't due
Ni> to wind.

Yeah, I heard a little about that too, with the flag. Supposedly, we faked it only to say we made it to the moon before the USSR or China or whatever. Never really looked into it too much.

|10I|02rish_|10M|02onk

.... Reward for a job well done: More work

Re: space is fake?

<630F198F.2750.dove-ent@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=672&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#672

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Irish_Monk
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:19:27 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: MRO - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 01:19 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: Irish_Monk to Nightfox on Tue Aug 30 2022 08:26 pm

> Ni> I think all of this has been debunked before too.. One guy mentioned
> Ni> flag waving - After physically moving the flag to place it in the
> Ni> ground, yes, it's going to briefly look like it's waving. It wasn't
> Ni> due to wind.
>
> Yeah, I heard a little about that too, with the flag. Supposedly, we faked
> it only to say we made it to the moon before the USSR or China or whatever.
> Never really looked into it too much.

oh the flag one isnt even that big. there's a lot of other major ones.
like why do they have footage but never footage of them actually going from the airlock to the outside. they always shut it off and turn it back on. there is no continuous shot of them leaving the spacecraft , going through the airlock and going to outerspace. there is everything inbetween, but not this. not ever.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: space is fake?

<630F81D5.37668.dove_entertai@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=675&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#675

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: Irish_Monk
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 01:44:21 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Nightfox - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 08:44 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: Irish_Monk to Nightfox on Tue Aug 30 2022 08:26 pm

Ni>> I think all of this has been debunked before too.. One guy
Ni>> mentioned flag waving - After physically moving the flag to place it
Ni>> in the ground, yes, it's going to briefly look like it's waving. It
Ni>> wasn't due to wind.

Ir> Yeah, I heard a little about that too, with the flag. Supposedly, we faked
Ir> it only to say we made it to the moon before the USSR or China or
Ir> whatever. Never really looked into it too much.

It just seems really unlikely to me that they'd keep such a coverup secret for the past 53 years, for such a significant event. I'd think people would have spoken up and called out NASA on it by now if they knew it was covered up (though MRO doesn't agree).

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Re: space is fake?

<63103557.12931.dove-ent@cavebbs.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=681&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#681

From: moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS (Moondog)
To: MRO
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:30:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Moondog - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 21:30 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: MRO to Irish_Monk on Wed Aug 31 2022 03:19 am

> Re: Re: space is fake?
> By: Irish_Monk to Nightfox on Tue Aug 30 2022 08:26 pm
>
> > Ni> I think all of this has been debunked before too.. One guy mentione
> > Ni> flag waving - After physically moving the flag to place it in the
> > Ni> ground, yes, it's going to briefly look like it's waving. It wasn't
> > Ni> due to wind.
> >
> > Yeah, I heard a little about that too, with the flag. Supposedly, we fake
> > it only to say we made it to the moon before the USSR or China or whateve
> > Never really looked into it too much.
> >

> oh the flag one isnt even that big. there's a lot of other major ones.
> like why do they have footage but never footage of them actually going from
> rspace. there is everything inbetween, but not this. not ever.

All you mentioned could've been done on a set too, so that inconsistency
doesn't amount to much. In the realm of what is more likely whatever is
outside is more suitable or worth filming than wasting film on a cramped,
dark area of the lander.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net

Re: space is fake?

<6310746D.2761.dove-ent@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=683&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#683

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Nightfox
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:59:25 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: MRO - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 01:59 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: Nightfox to Irish_Monk on Wed Aug 31 2022 08:44 am

> It just seems really unlikely to me that they'd keep such a coverup secret
> for the past 53 years, for such a significant event. I'd think people would
> have spoken up and called out NASA on it by now if they knew it was covered
> up (though MRO doesn't agree).

time has passed and they have people like you to white knight for them.
the same with the anti-flat earth people. they regurgitate shit they have been told, and many times they are wrong when trying to debunk flat earthers. that's what makes those debates entertaining.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: space is fake?

<6310D454.37686.dove_entertai@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=688&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#688

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: MRO
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 01:48:36 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Nightfox - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 08:48 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: MRO to Nightfox on Thu Sep 01 2022 03:59 am

MR> time has passed and they have people like you to white knight for them.
MR> the same with the anti-flat earth people. they regurgitate shit they have
MR> been told, and many times they are wrong when trying to debunk flat
MR> earthers. that's what makes those debates entertaining.

So you also believe the earth is flat?

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Re: space is fake?

<6310EB03.17411.dove-ent@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=689&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#689

From: gamgee@VERT/PALANT (Gamgee)
To: MRO
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 05:13:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Gamgee - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 10:13 UTC

-=> MRO wrote to Nightfox <=-

MR> Re: Re: space is fake?
MR> By: Nightfox to Irish_Monk on Wed Aug 31 2022 08:44 am

> It just seems really unlikely to me that they'd keep such a coverup secret
> for the past 53 years, for such a significant event. I'd think people would
> have spoken up and called out NASA on it by now if they knew it was covered
> up (though MRO doesn't agree).

MR> time has passed and they have people like you to white knight for
MR> them. the same with the anti-flat earth people. they regurgitate
MR> shit they have been told, and many times they are wrong when
MR> trying to debunk flat earthers. that's what makes those debates
MR> entertaining.

I think you've been mis-spelling your fake name 'MRO' all this time. It
should be 'MOR', which of course is short for 'MORON'. Please make that
correction.

.... Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL

Re: space is fake?

<631151C9.33907.dove-ent@roughneckbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=690&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#690

From: tracker1@VERT/TRN (Tracker1)
To: Nightfox
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 10:43:53 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Tracker1 - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 17:43 UTC

On 8/31/22 08:44, Nightfox wrote:

> It just seems really unlikely to me that they'd keep such a coverup
> secret for the past 53 years, for such a significant event. I'd
> think people would have spoken up and called out NASA on it by now
> if they knew it was covered up (though MRO doesn't agree).

For scale, there would have been at *LEAST* 10k people who knew the moon
landing was faked... to keep that secret from all of those people for
50+ years is very, very unlikely. There were disclosed illegal black
sites in europe that far fewer people knew about that were revealed.

I'm skeptical of the conspiracy mostly because it's a scale that isn't
realistic to keep.
--
Michael J. Ryan - tracker1@roughneckbbs.com
---

Re: space is fake?

<6311B2D5.2772.dove-ent@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=696&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#696

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Tracker1
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 19:37:57 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: MRO - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:37 UTC

Re: Re: space is fake?
By: Tracker1 to Nightfox on Thu Sep 01 2022 05:43 pm

> For scale, there would have been at *LEAST* 10k people who knew the moon
> landing was faked... to keep that secret from all of those people for
> 50+ years is very, very unlikely. There were disclosed illegal black

wrong. all those people could have been doing their jobs, doing the calculations and all that shit.

then empty rocket goes up, they stream stanley's moon landing crap and nobody is the wiser. there were even errors with the communications back and forth. times when there was zero delay back and forth. that's another oddity.

could have been a handful of people that knew what was really going on.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

space is fake?

<6311F61C.37763.dove-ent@capitolcityonline.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=701&group=DOVE-Net.Entertainment#701

From: ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Ogg)
To: Tracker1
Subject: space is fake?
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:19:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Ogg - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 05:19 UTC

Hello Tracker1!

** On Thursday 01.09.22 - 17:43, Tracker1 wrote to Nightfox:

T> For scale, there would have been at *LEAST* 10k people who
T> knew the moon landing was faked... to keep that secret from
T> all of those people for 50+ years is very, very unlikely.
T> There were disclosed illegal black sites in europe that far
T> fewer people knew about that were revealed.

T> I'm skeptical of the conspiracy mostly because it's a scale
T> that isn't realistic to keep.

The goings on at Benchley Park had no trouble staying secret
for that long. There were up to 9000 people there by 1944.

--- OpenXP 5.0.51
* Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP