From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: ALL
Subject: SAR USA
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 04:11:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 04:11 UTC

Read an article about Sar (forget what the main company name is) from
Turkey. Thought the look of the P8L was VERY very cool, so starting
looking online at reviews and such. Anyone here have any experience
with them?

NOT looking for a carry gun (or at least, not looking at this to
be a carry gun) - just one for fun. We live in the country and
have plenty of room to shoot in our 'backyard range.'

.... Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Horn Lake, MS * winserver.org