From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: ALL
Subject: LCP Max
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 15:06:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 15:06 UTC

Just saw something about this today... Seems Ruger has
updated their LCP to a generation 3 and call it the MAX.

My wife has an LCP II .380 with a laser I bought for her.
She uses it as a backup weapon in a sicky holster. After
getting the SIG and transitioning to it as a backup, I
really like the full setup, so was thinking of something
similar. Right now, I don't have an actual 'backup' and
if I don't have my holster on me I just drop my .40 in
my back pocket... Not ideal at all...

So, they have announced a new one. I've seen some
things online about it, but THIS video is probably
the best one so far, and I like Roy too. :-)

https://americanhandgunner.com/video/first-look-videos/ruger-lcp-max-the-complete-review/https://americanhandgunner.com/video/first-look-videos/ruger-lcp-max-the-complete-review/

.... Adam to Eve-> 'I'll wear the plants in this family'.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Horn Lake, MS * winserver.org

LCP Max

<60EDD825.3406.dove-gun@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=655&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#655

From: tortillaretreat@VERT (Tortillaretreat)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 04:15:01 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Tortillaretreat - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:15 UTC

Re: LCP Max
By: JIMMY ANDERSON to ALL on Thu Jul 08 2021 10:06 pm

> My wife has an LCP II .380 with a laser I bought for her.

Off-topic, but that pistol in particular just really reminds me of the one in the game Team Fortress 2. Maybe the way the back of the grip bends, I dunno.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Re: LCP Max

<60F28753.372.dove-firearms@tlcbbs.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=657&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#657

From: weatherman@VERT/TLCBBS (Weatherman)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Subject: Re: LCP Max
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:29:00 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Weatherman - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 00:29 UTC

-=> JIMMY ANDERSON wrote to ALL <=-

JA> Just saw something about this today... Seems Ruger has
JA> updated their LCP to a generation 3 and call it the MAX.

JA> My wife has an LCP II .380 with a laser I bought for her.
JA> She uses it as a backup weapon in a sicky holster. After
JA> getting the SIG and transitioning to it as a backup, I
JA> really like the full setup, so was thinking of something
JA> similar. Right now, I don't have an actual 'backup' and
JA> if I don't have my holster on me I just drop my .40 in
JA> my back pocket... Not ideal at all...

JA> So, they have announced a new one. I've seen some
JA> things online about it, but THIS video is probably
JA> the best one so far, and I like Roy too. :-)

JA> https://americanhandgunner.com/video/first-look-videos/ruger-lcp-max-the" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://americanhandgunner.com/video/first-look-videos/ruger-lcp-max-the
JA> -complete-review/https://americanhandgunner.com/video/first-look-videos/
JA> ruger-lcp-max-the-complete-review/

JA> ... Adam to Eve-> 'I'll wear the plants in this family'.
JA> --- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
JA> = wcQWK 8.0 = Omicron Theta * Horn Lake, MS * winserver.org

Carry first generation LCP .380 as a backup, or if deep conceal is an issue as
primary. Always able to manage a pair of mags to go with it. Picked up an LCR
in .22 WMR for my wife (she's quite recoil averse), and a LCR in .38 SP for
myself. Like the shrouded hammer on it, but could use a more full-size grip
(as on my Rossi M-68).

.... Heisenberg may have slept here.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.49
� Synchronet � The Lost Chord BBS - Cheyenne, WY