From: fusion@VERT/CFBBS (fusion)
To: Sideburn
Subject: Re: ChatGPT v Bard
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 01:25:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: fusion - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 01:25 UTC

On 27 Jan 2024, Sideburn said the following...
Si> LOL so true. I use ChatGPT to do grunt work only. I has rabbit holed me
Si> into code hell 100 too many times.

not necessarily a response just to you, but if you (all) are interested in trying some of these for "free":

https://chat.lmsys.org/

lets you ask a question of two randomly selected ones, in return for some research data (which one you liked best, what sort of stuff you ask it, etc).. might take a few rounds to get a bard or gpt or whatever model that gives you decent output though.

* Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi

Re: ChatGPT v Bard

<65D5FD55.549.dove-program@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=656&group=DOVE-Net.Programming#656

From: liron@VERT/PALANTIR (Liron)
To: fusion
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:40:37 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: Liron - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:40 UTC

Re: Re: ChatGPT v Bard
By: fusion to Sideburn on Sun Jan 28 2024 01:25 am

> On 27 Jan 2024, Sideburn said the following...
>
> not necessarily a response just to you, but if you (all) are interested in trying some of these for "free":
>
> https://chat.lmsys.org/
>
> lets you ask a question of two randomly selected ones, in return for some research data (which one you liked best, what sort of stuff you ask it, etc).. might take a few rounds to get a bard or gpt or
> whatever model that gives you decent output though.
>
> --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
> * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi
Thank you, that is very interesting indeed.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL