From: tortillaretreat@VERT (Tortillaretreat)
To: All
Subject: Best Online Markets
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:15:30 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Tortillaretreat - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 00:15 UTC

Not everyone has the convenience of having equally enthusiastic gun nuts around their area, so what online markets would you recommend the most? Which ones have the most varied/hard-to-find catalog, the most bang for your buck, or simply the most beginner-friendly stock? Links are appreciated. Heck, if we have a user with a particular amount of time to kill, maybe they might link a file that gives all the information they have about guns(though I certainly don't expect this from a user in the coming weeks, ha hah). Anyways, I hope you can be of help to this town ignoramus.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Best Online Markets

<60C9AB3F.572.dove-firearms@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=647&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#647

From: arelor@VERT/PALANT (Arelor)
To: Tortillaretreat
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:41:51 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Arelor - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 00:41 UTC

Re: Best Online Markets
By: Tortillaretreat to All on Wed Jun 16 2021 12:15 am

> Not everyone has the convenience of having equally enthusiastic gun nuts around their area, so w
> online markets would you recommend the most? Which ones have the most varied/hard-to-find catalo
> the most bang for your buck, or simply the most beginner-friendly stock? Links are appreciated.
> Heck, if we have a user with a particular amount of time to kill, maybe they might link a file t
> gives all the information they have about guns(though I certainly don't expect this from a user
> the coming weeks, ha hah). Anyways, I hope you can be of help to this town ignoramus.

I don't know about the US, but here in Spain it is a matter of phoning the nearest Target Shooting
Federation. They always know of somebody who is selling or buying gear.

Then there are sites such as armas.es (Spanish only) but I haven't been around those in quite a
long time.

I know I am not helping much. Sorry!

--
gopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalken

---
■ Synchronet ■ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL