From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: TRACKER1
Subject: Re: Breaking News
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 16:30:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Thu, 6 May 2021 16:30 UTC

-=> TRACKER1 wrote to DR. WHAT <=-

>> I was thinking more along the lines of a lot of people like to hunt
>> wildlife and need guns to do so.
>
> Yes, but the 2nd Amendmend is not about hunting. It's about being able to
> resist tyranny. Which is why the Left is to eager to explain the 2nd
> Amendment away.
TR> Beyond that if you look at the initial Militia Act, the purpose is
TR> completely clear. Every man of age (18yo) was required to own the most
TR> common firearm of the time along with some ammo. It was definitely not
TR> for hunting but for common defense. I don't think anyone involved in
TR> the discussion of the second amendment had any inclination to tether it
TR> to any government body, because at the time, it was obvious that has
TR> that right... which is why it's defined as a *right* to bear arms.
Not only that, the "RIGHT" existed BEFORE the constitution. The constitution
just prevents the GOVERNMENT from infringing... Or is SUPPOSED to prevent it,
but there have been more and more infringements over time... :-(

.... Famous Last Words: Oops.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Memphis, TN * winserver.org

Re: Breaking News

<609534EB.2055.dove-firearms@dmine.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=631&group=DOVE-Net.Firearms#631

From: dr..what@VERT/DMINE (Dr. What)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 01:22:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Firearms
 by: Dr. What - Fri, 7 May 2021 05:22 UTC

-=> JIMMY ANDERSON wrote to TRACKER1 <=-

JA> Not only that, the "RIGHT" existed BEFORE the constitution. The
JA> constitution just prevents the GOVERNMENT from infringing... Or is
JA> SUPPOSED to prevent it, but there have been more and more infringements
JA> over time... :-(

Many of them were opposed to the Bill of Rights. They were fearful that,
over time, it would be taken as a list of the only rights that we have.
It took the Leftie corruption of the education system to make that happen.

.... Unzip, expand, explode... What pervert came up with this?
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA