From: vk3jed@VERT/FREEWAY (Vk3jed)
To: unixl0rd
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 11:05:00 +1000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: Vk3jed - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 01:05 UTC

-=> On 08-12-22 19:31, unixl0rd wrote to Vk3jed <=-

un> @VIA: VERT/BEERS20
un> I'm currently learning 6809 assembly on a TRS-80 (CoCo) emulator. It's
un> pretty advanced features for an 8-bit cpu: two stacks, 16-bit
un> registers, a multiply instruction, and best of all; a SEX instruction.

I did a little bit of 6809 ASM at university. That's one chip I really loved
programming. Seemed very easy to work with, and one I think I could quickly
get used to again.

un> ... Decimal points are always one place too far to the left.

Depends what it is. ;)

.... I find circuses a little too sinister.
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
■ Synchronet ■ Freeway BBS, Bendigo Australia. freeway.apana.org.au

Re: Hello

<62F841C8.3003.dove-program@dmine.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2&group=DOVE-Net.Programming#2

From: cdp@VERT/DMINE (CDP)
To: unixl0rd
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:28:56 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: CDP - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:28 UTC

Re: Re: Hello
By: unixl0rd to Vk3jed on Fri Aug 12 2022 07:31 pm

> I'm currently learning 6809 assembly on a TRS-80 (CoCo) emulator. It's prett
>
> ... Decimal points are always one place too far to the left.

That was one of things on my computing bucket list as a kid. I have the Coco-PI
now and am thinking of trying it out at some point. It's nice that all the
books (or the ones that matter I guess) are all available on PDF these days.
-----------------------
CDP
- The Diamond Mine BBS
-----------------------

---
■ Synchronet ■ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA

Re: Hello

<62F70E16.5417.dove-prg@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=623&group=DOVE-Net.Programming#623

From: unixl0rd@VERT/BEERS20 (unixl0rd)
To: Vk3jed
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 12:31:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: unixl0rd - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 12:31 UTC

I'm currently learning 6809 assembly on a TRS-80 (CoCo) emulator. It's pretty advanced features for an 8-bit cpu: two stacks, 16-bit registers, a multiply instruction, and best of all; a SEX instruction.

.... Decimal points are always one place too far to the left.