From: futuristiqsolutions@VERT/TFURY (futuristiqsolutions)
To: Programmes
Subject: SharePoint application development
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 00:22:09 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: futuristiqsolutions - Tue, 24 May 2022 04:22 UTC

Futuristiq Solutions is a SharePoint consulting service company and has been
providing SharePoint development services for more than the past 10 years. We
offers SharePoint application development services as per your business
requirement. We provides the quality Consulting Services to assist your company
in execution of Microsoft SharePoint solution and other technologies to make
the business process smooth and synchronized. We have a team of experienced
SharePoint Application Developers who provide complete solutions for SharePoint
Document Management with 3D Virtual Store, Accounts Payable Software etc. If
you have any doubts regarding SharePoint solution then feel free to connect
with us online at https://futuristiqsolutions.com

---
� Synchronet � Tempest Fury BBS tfbbs.d2g.com

SharePoint application development

<628D193D.856.dove-prg@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=607&group=DOVE-Net.Programming#607

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: all
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 05:43:25 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: MRO - Tue, 24 May 2022 10:43 UTC

Re: SharePoint application development
By: futuristiqsolutions to Programmes on Tue May 24 2022 07:22 am

> Futuristiq Solutions is a SharePoint consulting service company and has been
> providing SharePoint development services for more than the past 10 years.
> We offers SharePoint application development services as per your business

too bad the sysop hasnt logged on in a while

Tempest Fury #1 NYC, NY 06/13/21 Telnet
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::