From: blue.white@VERT/CAPCITY2/POSSUMSO (Blue White)
To: All
Subject: Visit Possum Lodge South!
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 06:32:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Advertisements
 by: Blue White - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 06:32 UTC

POSSUM LODGE SOUTH BBS
Running Magicka 0.15-alpha on a Raspberry Pi!

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:24
ssh: port 2122
ftelnet : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz

Featuring the Galactic Dyansty, For Honour, SeaBattle, Magi/TitanSlots,
Robot Chase, and Oregon Trail doors, and Bluewave offline mail.

INTERBBS LEAGUE 21 DOORS - Galactic Dynasty & For Honour

NEW USERS should have AUTOMATIC access to the doors.

Read and post messages on local boards, and International networks including
FSXnet, Micronet, TQWnet, FIDOnet, and Dovenet.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:24
ssh: port 2122
ftelnet : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz

A "younger" sister board to Capitol City Online - capitolcityonline.net -
and Moe's Tavern (in its 34th year!) - moetiki.ddns.net:27
---
* MagickaBBS * possumso.fsxnet.nz * SSH:2122/telnet:24/ftelnet:80