From: marymitch@VERT (marymitch)
To: Basschestra
Subject: Basic Computer Games
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 08:34:56 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: marymitch - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 15:34 UTC

If you want to play games then you should buy a console and the best one is
play station 5. If not for gaming then stick to your pc. A have both and my
play station is for triple-A games and especially Sony exclusives. The pc is
for the world and online games. I play league of legends on my pc and I wish
that online gaming will be available on consoles because I hate that I always
have to buy different items for my pc. 2 weeks ago my monitor broke and I had
to buy a new one. After some searching, I found a website https://10roar.com/
that had reviews on the best monitors. I chose the best option and it arrived
today. I can easily say that this monitor is really good and that it will last.

---
� Synchronet � Vertrauen � Home of Synchronet � [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Basic Computer Games

<61381CA5.3304.dove_dove-prg@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=565&group=DOVE-Net.Programming#565

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: marymitch
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 12:15:01 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Programming
 by: Nightfox - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 19:15 UTC

Re: Basic Computer Games
By: marymitch to Basschestra on Tue Sep 07 2021 03:34 pm

ma> If you want to play games then you should buy a console and the best one
ma> is play station 5. If not for gaming then stick to your pc. A have both
ma> and my play station is for triple-A games and especially Sony exclusives.
ma> The pc is for the world and online games. I play league of legends on my

"The pc is for the world and online games" - Not sure what you mean. There are plenty of good PC games that don't need to be played online (as well as good online games). I've actually tended to be more of a PC gamer than a console gamer, and there are lots of good games for PC.

ma> pc and I wish that online gaming will be available on consoles because I
ma> hate that I always have to buy different items for my pc. 2 weeks ago my

I was pretty sure online gaming is a thing on consoles? I thought all modern consoles these days connectd to the internet, and I thought there were multiplayer online games for consoles?

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com