From: arrl.de.wd1cks@VERT/WLARB (ARRL de WD1CKS)
To: QST
Subject: Register to Log in to ARRL.ORG
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 13:24:01 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: ARRL de WD1CKS - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 13:24 UTC

04/01/2022

Follow these steps to sign in and access ARRL features and services: Go to
arrl.org[1] and click "Login" which will redirect you to "Register" (please
note, even if you have an ARRL account you will need to register).

To register, enter the main e-mail address we have on file and click "Next."
You will be prompted to create a user name and new password. Your password must
contain at least eight characters, a number, an uppercase letter, a lowercase
letter, and a non-alphanumeric character.

If you receive an e-mail verification one-time password request instead, you
will receive an e-mail from Personify Identity Provider. Enter the one-time
password, which will default your user name to the e-mail you used and prompt
you to enter a new password twice. Click "Next."

This will log you in to arrl.org[2], which now allows you to renew, donate, and
shop all in one transaction.

If you need help, we're here for you. Call us Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 7
pm (ET) and on Friday from 8 am - 5 pm (ET) or e-mail us at
membership@arrl.org[3].

[1] http://www.arrl.org/
[2] http://www.arrl.org/
[3] mailto:membership@arrl.org

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS