From: zero.reader@VERT/ALCO (Zero Reader)
To: Andre
Subject: Re: Formula 1?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 04:02:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Sports
 by: Zero Reader - Mon, 23 May 2022 04:02 UTC

On 23 May 2022, Andre said the following...
An> Was at Hamvention so didn't catch the race, but I did read the F1.com
An> summary afterwards. If Ferrari can fix their reliability issues Leclerc
An> will walk away with the championship.

It was Leclerc's race to win. Tremendous bad luck for him just to have the car die like that as he has a comfortable lead.

I was impressed by Russell being able to hold off Red Bull for as many laps as he did. That was fun to watch. I felt bad for Hamilton getting knocked to last place within the first 30 seconds, but he staged an amazing comeback to win some points.

Overall, I expected a pretty dull race since that track isn't great for overtaking, but it was a solid race with no real issues. I don't even think they had to bring out a safety car.

-ZR

.... Old computers make great boat anchors

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/04/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995