From: fusion@VERT/CFBBS (fusion)
To: Phigan
Subject: Re: MIDI Controller
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 06:32:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Pro-Audio
 by: fusion - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 06:32 UTC

On 05 Aug 2022, Phigan said the following...
Ph> But at the time I was doing it, FruityLoops was becoming a thing. Do you
Ph> know if FruityLoops Studio Producer or whatever it's called these days
Ph> supports MIDI and such? I heard it became all you really need to make
Ph> music. It works with VSTs, iirc.

yes flstudio supports midi just fine. and it's a solid investment due to the lifetime updates policy.

even end up with some free stuff every five years or so as they adjust the versions and bump previously premium stuff off the top.

.... User Error: Replace user and hit any key to continue...

* Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi