From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: THE MILLIONAIRE
Subject: Re: GarageBand
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:03:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Pro-Audio
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:03 UTC

-=> THE MILLIONAIRE wrote to JIMMY ANDERSON <=-

TM> @MSGID: <62563CA2.18346.dove-aud@vert.synchro.net>
TM> @REPLY: <5F16415B.2097.dove-aud@vert.synchro.net>

> I have in the past - still have it, but rarely use it - what's up?

> ... I am Procrastitron. I will destroy you, eventually.
> --- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
> = wcQWK 8.0 = Omicron Theta * Memphis, TN * winserver.org

TM> Well I have the app version for the iPad and I find it to be a little
TM> differently setup from the iMac.

yeah - I've not used the app version except to 'strum a guitar' to figure
out a key to perform in :-)

.... Tag line thievery's fun ...On to the next Geraldo!
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Cordova, TN * winserver.org