From: mcpherson1031@VERT/MDJ (mcpherson1031)
To: McPherson Delaware Statutory Trust (DST)
Subject: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:54:42 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: mcpherson1031 - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 00:54 UTC

We have years of experience in this industry and have built up a reputation as
one of the most trusted suppliers in the UK, Europe, and worldwide. We
appreciate that there are many different options available. 1031 exchange
companies

The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm.
Our platform provides access to the largest marketplace of DST investments from
over 30 different sponsor companies. We review each DST investment to ensure
that it's a legitimate option for our clients. Our client's personal goals are
our number one priority.
http://www.mcpherson1031dst.com/

---
■ Synchronet ■ The BRoKEN BuBBLE (bbs.thebrokenbubble.com)

The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme

<632A1FC8.53.dove-debate@portalmelon.xyz>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=414&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#414

From: cornpop@VERT/TPME (Cornpop)
To: mcpherson1031
Subject: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:17:12 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: Cornpop - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:17 UTC

Re: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investmen
By: mcpherson1031 to McPherson Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) on Tue Sep 20 2022 03:54 am

> We have years of experience in this industry and have built up a reputation
> as one of the most trusted suppliers in the UK, Europe, and worldwide. We
> appreciate that there are many different options available. 1031 exchange
> companies
>
> The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment
> firm. Our platform provides access to the largest marketplace of DST
> investments from over 30 different sponsor companies. We review each DST
> investment to ensure that it's a legitimate option for our clients. Our
> client's personal goals are our number one priority.
> http://www.mcpherson1031dst.com/

this is not an argument

---
■ Synchronet ■ PortalMelon.XYZ

The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme

<632A372D.4009.dove-deb@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=415&group=DOVE-Net.Debate#415

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Cornpop
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 09:57:01 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Debate
 by: MRO - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 14:57 UTC

Re: The Real Estate Exchange is a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investme
By: Cornpop to mcpherson1031 on Tue Sep 20 2022 08:17 pm

> this is not an argument

by replying, you are showing their ad many many other times on the web.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::