From: witnik@VERT (WitNik)
To: Denn
Subject: SBBS on RPI4 /w 64-bit ARM Kernel?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:18:41 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: WitNik - Thu, 13 May 2021 19:18 UTC

Re: SBBS on RPI4 /w 64-bit ARM Kernel?
By: Denn to WitNik on Fri Jan 08 2021 10:03 pm

> Been running one of my BBS's raspie.ddns.net:2300 for over 5 years now,
> started out on a PI2 then moved it to a PI3.
> I run mystic on my PI, I run the outwest BBS on an hp thinclient PC windows
> 7 also for over 5 years.
> I did set up synchronet on an SD card for the PI3 but decided to keep it on
> the HP.

Very cool! I just recently switch my Pis to Network Boot and moved my SBBS to an RPi3+ to free up the RPi4 for a project that needs more memory. Both systems seem to handle themselves well. Thanks for the reply!

-WitNik

-----
WitNik
Beggar's Canyon | beggarscyn.com | telnet - ssh - https

---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net