From: capt.kirk@VERT/MUTINY (Capt Kirk)
To: Divarin
Subject: Regionality of BBS's
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 04:35:28 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Advertisements
 by: Capt Kirk - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:35 UTC

Re: Regionality of BBS's
By: Divarin to All on Thu Mar 18 2021 08:35:16

Is there still regionality with boards? I absolutley love BBS's, they are
a nice alternative to "Top 40" social media factories. I do it for two
reasons, one I have a nostalic love affair with the Commodore because its what
kickstarted my Career in IT, before that tanked, and again, I like the
alternative to the social media factories.. As you know, I run 2 BBS's,
Enteprise and Terran Empire, the first is commodore only, and Terran is for new
stuff as well as support for the interests of all sorts of Vintage machines.
I have a lot of hobbies, but my first love is computers.. Always has been.
It
ugh...
It's not just an appliance to me.

---
■ Synchronet ■ MutinyBBS.com - Telnet:2332 - SSH:2232

Regionality of BBS's

<621300BA.25.dove-ads@192.168.50.139>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=370&group=DOVE-Net.Advertisements#370

From: utopian.galt@VERT/IUTOPIA (Utopian Galt)
To: Capt Kirk
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:02:18 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Advertisements
 by: Utopian Galt - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 20:02 UTC

Re: Regionality of BBS's
By: Capt Kirk to Divarin on Tue Feb 15 2022 11:35 am

> Is there still regionality with boards? I absolutley love BBS's, they
> are a nice alternative to "Top 40" social media factories. I do it for
> two reasons, one I have a nostalic love affair with the Commodore because
Boards are more based by interest than regions now. It depends on what themes the bbs has.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Inland Utopia - iutopia.duckdns.org