From: nicholas.boel@VERT/RETRO (Nicholas Boel)
To: Flavio Bessa
Subject: Crash Netmail
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:15:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Nicholas Boel - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:15 UTC

Hello Flavio,

On Mon, Apr 22 2024 22:07:44 +0000, you wrote:

FB> Well, I tried both, but the netmail keeps getting routed through
FB> 4:80/1. I am starting to think that this is the expected behavior from Mystic.

The only other thing I could suggest, is to read the whatsnew.txt of the latest A49 version, and see if something has been done about it. Otherwise, at the moment, you could try to add them as a link to your system, with no password?

I thought there was something unfinished about unsecure connections, but it may have been addressed in the latest alphas.

Regards,
Nick

.... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
--- slrn/pre1.0.4-9 (Linux)
* Origin: _thePharcyde distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)