From: al.derosa@VERT/RETROVRS (Al DeRosa)
To: Mike Dippel
Subject: Re: Nodes Busy Notificati
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:39:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Al DeRosa - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:39 UTC

Mike you are running in Linux right? I have crash recovery scripts for both Windows and Linux, the Linux one I wrote and is basic, the Windows one was written by SysOpSolaris, they both do the job quite well. THey kill all busy semaphores, and remove any other semaphores that are lingering around.. If you want it I will email you them...

Al

.... A Meteor is an example of a rock star.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
* Origin: The Wrong Number Family Of BBS' - Wrong Number ][ (1:267/157)