From: nicholas.boel@VERT/RETROVRS (Nicholas Boel)
To: Mike
Subject: GO Menu Command
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:26:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Nicholas Boel - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:26 UTC

Hello Mike,

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:36:26 -0400, you wrote:

M> Is there a GO menu command to return to the last menu?

If I remember right, if you use GS (Go Sub) to go to the new menu, it should return to the menu you used GS from.

I could definitely be wrong, though. That's how I always viewed that GS command, though.

If that doesn't work, you can always just continue using GO to return to the previous menu (or go anywhere for that matter).

Regards,
Nick

.... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
--- Mozilla Thunderbird
* Origin: _thePharcyde distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)