From: paul.hayton@VERT/RETROVRS (Paul Hayton)
To: Flavio Bessa
Subject: Re: Crash Netmail
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:16:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Paul Hayton - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:16 UTC

On 12 Apr 2024 at 01:07p, Flavio Bessa pondered and said...
FB> Hello,
FB>
FB> How do I enable crash netmail sending from my system? I am able to
FB> receive crash netmails well, but when I send a reply they go through the
FB> routed option always..

well crash and routed are two separate things... crashing means sending something off as soon as it can be done, but it may still be routed via another system depending on how you have your echomail nodes set up and some inbuilt Mystic routing logic.

Can you give me an example of what's happening now and what you would like to happen?

Best, Paul

Kerr Avon [Blake's 7] 'I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going'
avon[at]bbs.nz | bbs.nz | fsxnet.nz

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)