From: nicholas.boel@VERT/RETROVRS (Nicholas Boel)
To: Ward Dossche
Subject: Nodelists
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:11:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Nicholas Boel - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:11 UTC

Hello Ward,

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 03:15:28 +0200, you wrote:

WD> With new nodelists becoming available on a daily basis, why bother about
WD> the update?

I think he is referring to updating it on his BBS (there is a built-in nodelist browser), where either a command needs to be ran or an event executed in order to plug the latest nodelist in, once received, so it updates the information viewable to the user.

Regards,
Nick

.... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
--- slrn/pre1.0.4-9 (Linux)
* Origin: _thePharcyde distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)