From: ltning@VERT/ANDUIN (Ltning)
To: MRO
Subject: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:34:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Ltning - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:34 UTC

RE: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
BY: MRO to Arelor on Mon Apr 15 2024 17:58:00

> > > I have a lot to say about this topic but I don't *need* to say it all
> > > here. But I'll signal my stance (like you did) in the hope that this
> > > place does not become yet another echo chamber - no matter what's bei
> > > echoed.
>
> > I am pretty sure people is welcome to talk about stuff. If we all agreed
> > everything then we would not gain much from talking.
>
> > This is what separates Dovenet from other *nets I can think about, and fr
> > the mainstream Internet.
>
> i think it's pretty retarded to say on a msg network that you have
something
> say but wont say it. why even say anything in the first place.

Sorry you feel that way - I think perhaps I was misunderstood. The point was
that I don't need to spew my opinions just to cause discord. I wanted to voice
that I support what was said, and that I'm glad it was said. I see differing
opinions here, and
So yeah. I think maybe my sentiment was misunderstood, sorry I did not make
myself clear.

> anyways this guy is probably the one pretending to be other users. people

Nope, I'm not. I've been lurking here from The Cave for a while, but not said
much. Now I've spun up my own BBS and I have one other active user at the
moment. Not exactly a stampede :)

Take care!

---
■ Synchronet ■ bbs.anduin.net

HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY

<661EFD4C.13367.dove-gen@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=3131&group=DOVE-Net.General#3131

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Ltning
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:35:56 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: MRO - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:35 UTC

Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
By: Ltning to MRO on Tue Apr 16 2024 09:34 am

> Sorry you feel that way - I think perhaps I was misunderstood. The point was
> that I don't need to spew my opinions just to cause discord. I wanted to
> voice that I support what was said, and that I'm glad it was said. I see
> differing opinions here, and
> So yeah. I think maybe my sentiment was misunderstood, sorry I did not make
> myself clear.

that's good you can just not say anything else ever again.
especially with your sock puppets.

> > anyways this guy is probably the one pretending to be other users.
> > people
>
> Nope, I'm not. I've been lurking here from The Cave for a while, but not
> said much. Now I've spun up my own BBS and I have one other active user at
> the moment. Not exactly a stampede :)

yeah it's you. why are you doing it?

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY

<661F27C3.33946.dove-general@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=DOVE-Net.General#3135

From: gamgee@VERT/PALANTIR (Gamgee)
To: MRO
Subject: Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 20:24:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Gamgee - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:24 UTC

-=> MRO wrote to Ltning <=-

MR> Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
MR> By: Ltning to MRO on Tue Apr 16 2024 09:34 am

> Sorry you feel that way - I think perhaps I was misunderstood. The point was
> that I don't need to spew my opinions just to cause discord. I wanted to
> voice that I support what was said, and that I'm glad it was said. I see
> differing opinions here, and
> So yeah. I think maybe my sentiment was misunderstood, sorry I did not make
> myself clear.

MR> that's good you can just not say anything else ever again.
MR> especially with your sock puppets.

Knock it off, jackass.

> > anyways this guy is probably the one pretending to be other users.
> > people

> Nope, I'm not. I've been lurking here from The Cave for a while, but not
> said much. Now I've spun up my own BBS and I have one other active user at
> the moment. Not exactly a stampede :)

MR> yeah it's you. why are you doing it?

Knock it off, jackass.

Take your own advice and not say anything else ever again.

Ltning: Ignore the jackass, he's the well-known clown that infests this
network.

.... Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL