From: paulie420@VERT/BEERS20 (paulie420)
To: Dumas Walker
Subject: Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:00:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: paulie420 - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:00 UTC

DW> The only way we get smart again is if we start nominating the sensible
DW> candidates rather than the ones that sound good on sound bites or that
DW> get a lot of social media attention. In 2016 and again this year,
DW> there have been multiple candidates (at least one per side) that sounded
DW> sensible and that could speak like someone with a head on their
DW> shoulders. All of them are usually eliminated after the first round of
DW> debates. One or two have actually survived into primary season before
DW> becoming early-outs.

I really liked Ramiswamey... sounded great; in fact, RFK sounds decent, too. Imagine if we'd of had them as [true] options. I think that would have been a lot better for America, but here we are.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
|08.........

Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY

<660EB591.65315.dove-gen@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2997&group=DOVE-Net.General#2997

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: PAULIE420
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 08:52:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Dumas Walker - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:52 UTC

> DW> The only way we get smart again is if we start nominating the sensible
> DW> candidates rather than the ones that sound good on sound bites or that
> DW> get a lot of social media attention. In 2016 and again this year,
> DW> there have been multiple candidates (at least one per side) that sounded
> DW> sensible and that could speak like someone with a head on their
> DW> shoulders. All of them are usually eliminated after the first round of
> DW> debates. One or two have actually survived into primary season before
> DW> becoming early-outs.

> I really liked Ramiswamey... sounded great; in fact, RFK sounds decent, too. I
> gine if we'd of had them as [true] options. I think that would have been a lot
> etter for America, but here we are.

Yep, those were two that the parties quickly culled out before we had a
chance to make them "true" options. In 2016, Tulsi Gabbard was another but
she had the audacity to call out Hillary on some things and, surprise,
found herself as the target of another "Russian collusion" conspiracy hoax.

I guess she got lucky that it wasn't "suicide by shooting herself in the
back of the head with her hands tied." :o

* SLMR 2.1a * Pardon my driving, I'm trying to reload on the move.
---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP