From: paulie420@VERT/BEERS20 (paulie420)
To: Dumas Walker
Subject: Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 20:01:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: paulie420 - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 20:01 UTC

DW> > While I'm supportive of all things, I think it was stupid to make that a
DW> > thing on... Easter. Cmon dude - leave some things alone.
DW>
DW> Yes, that is what I thought, too. Especially during an election year.

If Biden get re-elected, I don't think I'll believe in the system anymore. He is so completely ineffective and disabled - TBH, I think both choices are terrible for America - will we get smart again in the future?

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
|08.........

Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY

<660B889E.55384.dove.dove-gen@realitycheckbbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2984&group=DOVE-Net.General#2984

From: poindexter.fortran@VERT/REALITY (poindexter FORTRAN)
To: paulie420
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 21:25:02 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: poindexter FORTRAN - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 04:25 UTC

Re: Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
By: paulie420 to Dumas Walker on Mon Apr 01 2024 08:01 pm

pa> He is so completely ineffective and disabled - TBH, I think both choices
pa> are terrible for America - will we get smart again in the future?

Not without campaign finance reform, limits on stock purchases and sales while in office and strict term limits on the Senate and Supreme court. Expand the court while you're at it.
---
■ Synchronet ■ .: realitycheckbbs.org :: scientia potentia est :.

Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY

<660C0A8C.4982.dove-general@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2988&group=DOVE-Net.General#2988

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (phigan)
To: paulie420
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 06:39:24 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: phigan - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:39 UTC

Re: Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY
By: paulie420 to Dumas Walker on Mon Apr 01 2024 08:01 pm

> is so completely ineffective and disabled - TBH, I think both choices are
> terrible for America - will we get smart again in the future?

The Romans didn't...

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Re: HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY

<660C0DBC.65306.dove-gen@capcity2.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2989&group=DOVE-Net.General#2989

From: dumas.walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Dumas Walker)
To: PAULIE420
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 08:21:00 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Dumas Walker - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:21 UTC

> If Biden get re-elected, I don't think I'll believe in the system anymore. He
> so completely ineffective and disabled - TBH, I think both choices are terrib
> for America - will we get smart again in the future?

I already don't believe in it anymore, considering who we wound up with as
the top two candidates. Not just this year, either. The choices were
horrible in 2016, too.

The only way we get smart again is if we start nominating the sensible
candidates rather than the ones that sound good on sound bites or that get
a lot of social media attention. In 2016 and again this year,
there have been multiple candidates (at least one per side) that sounded
sensible and that could speak like someone with a head on their shoulders.
All of them are usually eliminated after the first round of debates. One
or two have actually survived into primary season before becoming
early-outs.

American loves their crazies, unfortunately.

* SLMR 2.1a * An atheist is a man with no invisible means of support.
---
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP