From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Martin Kazmaier
Subject: Re: RA to SBBS QWK Networking...
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 14:55:56 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: MRO - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 19:55 UTC

Re: Re: RA to SBBS QWK Networking...
By: Martin Kazmaier to Dumas Walker on Sat Mar 09 2024 06:12 pm

> Geri Attricks still had me on
> FTN as well, so it was really hard to tell.

*lupine furman don't dead name him!

Isnt lordtime league10? you know most of the stuff on his bbs was broken.
he was my micronet feed and half his msg bases are corrupted. he has refused
to fix them for 3 years. I gave up on telling him about it.

I even sent him a screenshot and recently the dude replied back just said "didn't look at it". I'm like wtf? I'm showing you the error msgs on your bbs.
He doesn't want to run fixsmb or purge his bad files. he says he doesn't want to lose all his old msgs.

I had him for ibbs games on datastream years ago. I had nothing but problems with him and we'd tell him and he'd just say "hm..."

I had someone who was very good with ftn check the settings. we had it setup
correcly.

Lordtime and Gert are the 2 clowns i think of when I say i'm never going to do ibbs games again.

---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: RA to SBBS QWK Networ

<65F2026E.25623.dovedove-gen@metallic-dreams.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2917&group=DOVE-Net.General#2917

From: cybergod@VERT/METALLIC (cybergod)
To: MRO
Subject: Re: RA to SBBS QWK Networ
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:50:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: cybergod - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 20:50 UTC

this is a test

On 3/11/2024 5:55 PM, MRO wrote:
> Re: Re: RA to SBBS QWK Networking...
> By: Martin Kazmaier to Dumas Walker on Sat Mar 09 2024 06:12 pm
>
> > Geri Attricks still had me on
> > FTN as well, so it was really hard to tell.
>
> *lupine furman don't dead name him!
>

> Isnt lordtime league10? you know most of the stuff on his bbs was broken.
> he was my micronet feed and half his msg bases are corrupted. he has refused
> to fix them for 3 years. I gave up on telling him about it.
>
> I even sent him a screenshot and recently the dude replied back just said "didn't look at it". I'm like wtf? I'm showing you the error msgs on your bbs.
> He doesn't want to run fixsmb or purge his bad files. he says he doesn't want to lose all his old msgs.
>
> I had him for ibbs games on datastream years ago. I had nothing but problems with him and we'd tell him and he'd just say "hm..."
>
> I had someone who was very good with ftn check the settings. we had it setup
> correcly.
>
> Lordtime and Gert are the 2 clowns i think of when I say i'm never going to do ibbs games again.
>

> ---
> � Synchronet � ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

---
� Synchronet � Welcome to METALLIC DREAMS!! - bbs.metallic-dreams.com