From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: all
Subject: crazy news
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:19:38 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: MRO - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 02:19 UTC

man i swear my home state is turning into florida.

check this out.
a pizzahut manager got a 7k inheritance. He told everyone about it including
his general manager. this guy either carried all of it or big portion of it
on his person and was going around showing people.

Around 10am his coworker blew his brains out at point blank range.
(OH, he also clocked out his manager)
blood everywhere. pizzahut was extremely filthy and caked with grease, which
made his cleanup obvious. the only places without a quarter inch of grease is where the blood was and it was cleaned up.

Eventually dude gives up and leaves blood all over the place and on a mop handle.

He put the manager's body in a garbage can and put by the dumpster outside.
oh, and headwounds bleed a lot so there was a huge path of blood from pizzahut
to the dumpster.

cameras were not working, but tacobell to the rescue. they were next door and
got video. luckily they caught the guy.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/south-milwaukee-body-dumpster-man-charged-homicide
http://tinyurl.com/34yay9p7
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

crazy news

<65D216A4.813.dove-general@bbs.lizardmaster.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2857&group=DOVE-Net.General#2857

From: the.lizard.master@VERT/NITEEYES (The Lizard Master)
To: MRO
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 04:39:32 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: The Lizard Master - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:39 UTC

Re: crazy news
By: MRO to all on Sat Feb 17 2024 08:19 pm

> man i swear my home state is turning into florida.
>
> check this out.
> a pizzahut manager got a 7k inheritance. He told everyone about it
> including his general manager. this guy either carried all of it or big
> portion of it
> on his person and was going around showing people.

This is a Tuesday in Florida.

---
■ Synchronet ■ This is my tagline so I don't get any complaints when I post