What we Are is God's gift to us. What we Become is our gift to God.

dovenet / General / Re: Your favorite holiday des

SubjectAuthor
* Your favorite holiday destination?Mickey
`* Your favorite holiday destination?Arelor
 +- Your favorite holiday destination?Mickey
 `* Your favorite holiday desDumas Walker
  `* Your favorite holiday desMRO
   +* Your favorite holiday desAccession
   |+* Your favorite holiday desNightfox
   ||+* Your favorite holiday desMRO
   |||`- Your favorite holiday desDumas Walker
   ||`* Your favorite holiday desMickey
   || +* Your favorite holiday desMRO
   || |`- Your favorite holiday desMickey
   || `- Re: Your favorite holiday destinationMike Dippel
   |+* Your favorite holiday desDigital Man
   ||+- Your favorite holiday desMRO
   ||`- Your favorite holiday desMickey
   |`* Your favorite holiday desDaiTengu
   | +* Your favorite holiday desPhigan
   | |+- Your favorite holiday desMRO
   | |`* Your favorite holiday desDaiTengu
   | | +- Your favorite holiday desPhigan
   | | +- Your favorite holiday desMickey
   | | `* Re: Your favorite holiday despoindexter FORTRAN
   | |  `- Re: Your favorite holiday desMRO
   | `- Your favorite holiday desMRO
   +* Your favorite holiday desCodefenix
   |`- Your favorite holiday desMRO
   `* Your favorite holiday desDumas Walker
    `- Your favorite holiday desMRO

Pages:12
Your favorite holiday des

<65C6F2A7.4755.dove-general@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2823&group=DOVE-Net.General#2823

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (Phigan)
To: DaiTengu
Subject: Your favorite holiday des
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 20:51:03 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Phigan - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 03:51 UTC

Re: Your favorite holiday des
By: DaiTengu to Phigan on Fri Feb 09 2024 12:49 pm

> I used to smoke cigars a lot more than I do now. I think it's been a coupl
> years at least since I've had one.

Usually I like to get the little ones, and with those there is a huge
difference for me.

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Your favorite holiday des

<65C6F063.235.dove-general@centralontarioremote.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2824&group=DOVE-Net.General#2824

From: mickey@VERT/CORSYNC (Mickey)
To: DaiTengu
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 22:41:23 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: Mickey - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 03:41 UTC

Re: Your favorite holiday des
By: DaiTengu to Phigan on Fri Feb 09 2024 12:49 pm

Da> By: Phigan to DaiTengu on Thu Feb 08 2024 04:40 pm

Ph>> Do you normally smoke cigars, or are there cigars that you like? IMO
Ph>> it's like night and day.

Da> I used to smoke cigars a lot more than I do now. I think it's been a
Da> couple years at least since I've had one.

Interesting. I don't normally smoke. Throat cancer a couple years ago solved my 50 year smoking habit. I STILL get a few smaller cigars when I go to Cuba each year, so I can have a 'smoke' with my Ron (rum) down by the ocean in the evening. Strange huh?

..
Mick Manning
Central Ontario Remote Synchro
centralontarioremote.com:23
-------------------------------

---
■ Synchronet ■ Central Ontario Remote Synchro - centralontarioremote.com:6300

Re: Your favorite holiday des

<65C932F6.55250.dove.dove-gen@realitycheckbbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2825&group=DOVE-Net.General#2825

From: poindexter.fortran@VERT/REALITY (poindexter FORTRAN)
To: DaiTengu
Subject: Re: Your favorite holiday des
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:23:00 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: poindexter FORTRAN - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:23 UTC

-=> DaiTengu wrote to Phigan <=-

Ph> Do you normally smoke cigars, or are there cigars that you like? IMO it's
Ph> like night and day.

Da> I used to smoke cigars a lot more than I do now. I think it's been a
Da> couple years at least since I've had one.

Da> Generally I'll grab a half dozen or so from the cigar shop if I'm going
Da> up nort' for a week, but I haven't spent more than a weekend at the
Da> cottage the last couple years.

I'm more of a pipe smoker, used to live next to a pub jokingly referred
to as a "discussion salon". They sold beer, wine, tobacco, and had 2
smoking porches (and smoking was allowed inside back in the '90s.)

https://www.sfchronicle.com/food/article/The-story-of-the-Albany-pub-where-time-stands-12917018.php

I still have a collection of a dozen pipes, another 2 dozen that
belonged to my father that I need to put on eBay, and a tupperware
container full of tobaccos. I don't like smoking around the kids but now
that I'm working from home I can slip out and have a bowl occasionally.

.... State the problem as clearly as possible
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
� Synchronet � .: realitycheckbbs.org :: scientia potentia est :.

Re: Your favorite holiday des

<65C94828.13129.dove-gen@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=2827&group=DOVE-Net.General#2827

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: poindexter FORTRAN
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 16:20:24 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: MRO - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 22:20 UTC

Re: Re: Your favorite holiday des
By: poindexter FORTRAN to DaiTengu on Sat Feb 10 2024 07:23 am

> I'm more of a pipe smoker, used to live next to a pub jokingly referred
> to as a "discussion salon". They sold beer, wine, tobacco, and had 2
> smoking porches (and smoking was allowed inside back in the '90s.)

i always said you were a pipe smoker!
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::