From: shitty@VERT/CFBBS (shitty)
To: Weatherman
Subject: Re: new covid is catchy as he
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 19:24:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.General
 by: shitty - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 19:24 UTC

We> They don't want us dead. They want us compliant. Create a panic,
We> convince everyone the government has the answers, then convince everyone
We> the government has ALL the answers.

I don't read Dovenet that often, but I wanted to chime in and say that they DO want us dead, but they want the deaths to be inconspicuous.

https://slaynews.com/news/wef-member-calls-86-reduction-worlds-population/

That's why we're centralizing western "redundant humans" in the USA.

* Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi