From: kaelon@VERT/BTTMLSS (Kaelon)
To: Dumas Walker
Subject: Re: Halt and Catch Fire
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 05:22:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
 by: Kaelon - Thu, 5 May 2022 05:22 UTC

DW> General Motors did not exist when the first electric vehicles were built
DW> well over 100 years ago.

Good point. I'm talking about the event in the 1980s that, in essence,
provided the framework for the modern day EV. If GMC had leaned into that
innovative moment, we would probably have superior battery technology by now.
That said, our electric future is inevitable at this stage. It just isn't
being pioneered by General Motors.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Linux/64)
* Origin: The Bottomless Abyss BBS * bbs.bottomlessabyss.net